Brad Wright's Travelers
This show ran for 3 seasons on Netflix. I only recently came across it.

Brad Wright was one of the showrunners for the Stargate franchise, so I had high hopes when I noticed he had this show on Netflix.

So far I've only watched part of the first episode. It's all set up and I found it difficult to get into it. The premise of the show is that time travelers from the future project their consciousnesses into the bodies of people in the past. They can only take control of those bodies at the moments of recorded deaths.

And that creates a paradox that made it hard for me to keep watching.

I'll try to get to the 2nd episode and see if I can get into it. The show won 4 awards and 16 nominations according to IMDB, so it must have some good stories. It's just hard for me to reconcile the concept with the execution.

Anyway, I wanted to leave a thread here so I'd have something to come back to.

If anyone else has seen the show, please feel free to let me know what you think of it.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Time travelers Tv shows reboots badlands 0 1,389 October 3rd, 2020, 06:54 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Saving Stargate: Universe Is Only Wright - Airlock Alpha News From Bing 1 760 January 11th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Saving Stargate: Universe Is Only Wright - Airlock Alpha News From Bing 1 649 December 25th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Last Post: EDSEL_PK
  Live interview with Brad Beyer (Stanley Richmond on Jericho) filmnut 2 764 March 18th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Last Post: filmnut
  In "the travelers" Do you know .... caty 9 716 November 20th, 2003, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Katrine Clementa
  The --- TRAVELERS - RELOADED -- CAP 2 414 May 13th, 2003, 08:22 PM
Last Post: CAP