Clash of the clans movie
Smile 
Is there going to be one?

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6318978/
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Any chance that rather than just posting a link to something many may not be familiar with, you could tell us what it is, why you like it, what the history is, and what you think about a potential movie? I bet a lot of people would love to hear your take on this. Smile
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I've never played this game, but I'd say it would depend on how popular it becomes.

What do you like about it?
It is about a module battle strategy game . It is a fantasy game where you fight and take over other kingdoms or defend your own. I like it because of all the cool characters like witches, barbarians, archers, and cute little skeletons. It would make a great live action movie since it is fantasy.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I think if paired with the right writer and director, it might be doable. But so many game-inspired movies have disappointed the bean counters in Hollywood, it would take an immense amount of interest in this game to get a movie greenlit.

Films like Ready, Player One and the Lara Croft franchise prove that it can be done. The Resident Evil movies also fall into that category of more-successful-than-not. But so many other game-inspired movies failed to achieve success that I think the film industry is wary of picking up new game franchises.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reboot The Terminator movie series. badlands 2 78 June 15th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Is it true that there will a movie based on the Redwall author’s book? badlands 1 75 May 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
  Poppy Playtime movie badlands 1 101 April 17th, 2022, 12:01 PM
  How about a jetsons movie? hour_25mikehodel 4 227 March 19th, 2022, 03:11 PM
  Miami Vice movie badlands 2 223 December 29th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Star Disney’s The Lone Ranger movie starring Depp badlands 1 329 November 22nd, 2021, 02:07 PM
  New C.S Lewis Movie bilbobaggins764 2 394 November 22nd, 2021, 02:00 PM
  Remember the Don Bluth movie : The Secret of NIMH badlands 0 297 July 27th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: badlands
  This civil rights leader’s story should be a movie badlands 1 320 July 25th, 2021, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  Ali Pourahmad directed an amazing sci fi movie Aliens Reaction scifilover 0 341 July 12th, 2021, 04:05 AM
Last Post: scifilover