Star Wars amusement park
Why doesn’t Disney make a Star Wars amusement park and leave our Disneyland and Disney world alone? Theming Space Mountain as Star Wars is not cool. If you want to make rides for Star Wars make a whole park on it since Star Wars isn’t as popular as it was . Thanks to Disney getting the rights.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Have you been there? I have not.

When I researched it, maybe 2 years back, it appeared to be a giant sound stage building, sub divided into several rides, and a courtyard with food courts, and places to purchase stuff.

Today: The Star Wars Park seems to be on the map of "Hollywood Studios" https://mickeycentral.com/park-maps/holl...udios-map/

I could be reading this wrong but Space Mountain is in Tomorow Land. A whole separate park. https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/maps/gall...id=1&pid=4

I did notice that the Star Wars park is getting it's own roller coaster next month.

I don't see that the "in the dark" Space Mountain ride is being re-themed.

I see you now need a subway map to get around.
Irene
I think some of the Star Wars movies are still quite popular with fans. I know someone who has gone to the Star Wars attraction in California more than once. I'd say that even if the numbers of fans willing to visit the attraction aren't what they used to be (and the pandemic probably had a lot to do with that), there are still dedicated, die-hard fans who are happy to go time and again.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite star wars RIP off Tminus123w 2 62 November 21st, 2022, 10:23 PM
Last Post: august
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 364 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 378 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 518 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 694 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 720 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 830 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 640 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 839 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 732 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene