How about a jetsons movie?
They did a live action flinstones,what about the jetsons?
TV remakes and cartoon-to-live action features haven't been nearly as successful in recent years, and I'm thinking Flintstones might not be the best artistic model to follow....
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I wouldn't mind a Jetsons movie but I agree with August there doesn't seem to be much interest in one. Whereas the original show was billed as a family/adult-audience show (like The Flintsones), it wasn't as successful as The Flintsones) and attempts to keep the franchise alive were directed at children.

Also, much of the goofy-but-cool technology depicted in the original show actually exists now, as this Den of Geek article illustrates.

All that said, last year Deadline announced that WarnerMedia had relaunched the Hanna Barbera brand by renaming Cartoon Network Studios Europe to Hanna-Barbera Studios Europe. So maybe all it will take is the right sales pitch.
I want to see the Gobots. There was a movie series about Scooby Doo.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I never watched Gobots, as best i can recall. Of course, pretty much everyone grew up on Scooby Doo. The movies may not have been fantastic but they were enjoyable fun for many of us because we understood the jokes.

That said, I didn't watch the original Transformers series, either, but I enjoyed the first few movies. So I guess if the Gobots storyline were well done as a live-action movie, where you don't need to be familiar with the original show, it would have a good chance of taking off.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huckleberry Hound live action movie badlands 1 65 September 14th, 2022, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Kingdom Hearts movie badlands 1 76 September 14th, 2022, 11:00 AM
  Lightyear the movie badlands 1 144 July 14th, 2022, 08:53 PM
  New Elvis movie badlands 2 218 July 6th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Yalmuk
  Reboot The Terminator movie series. badlands 2 216 June 15th, 2022, 11:52 PM
  Is it true that there will a movie based on the Redwall author’s book? badlands 1 191 May 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
  Poppy Playtime movie badlands 1 220 April 17th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Smile Clash of the clans movie badlands 4 241 April 17th, 2022, 12:00 PM
  Miami Vice movie badlands 2 315 December 29th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Star Disney’s The Lone Ranger movie starring Depp badlands 1 433 November 22nd, 2021, 02:07 PM