Looking for Actors in all the (wrong TV) places
TV has been unsatisfying. I limit myself to Basic Cable. So lately I've been character hunting. 
Did you know that Bruce Campbell of all of those SF movies was in a Hallmark movie? "One December Night" had both Bruce and Peter Gallagher in the cast. 
Matthew Lewis, from the HP movies was in the first season of the re-make of "All Creatures Great and Small". That season also had Dame Diana Rigg. 

I watch the Father Brown Series for Mark Williams (also HP). William Shatner is doing a series on the History Chanel (and a guest visit to Oak Island).

Who have you spotted?
Irene
My wife has been watching Hallmark movies this season and she mentioned a couple of people but I don't recall whom.

I kind of started hunting for now-famous actors in their early films after reading about a couple I didn't recognize when I first saw the movies. Vin Diesel was in Saving Private Ryan, for example. He was Private Caparzo (in Tom Hanks' squad). He also played a hospital orderly in Robin Williams' Awakening.

I'm sure hardcore Diesel fans know that.

I also recently discovered that Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Serenity, Castle) had a small role in Saving Private Ryan.
Colin Ferguson (Eurika!) has done several Hallmark movies.

I suppose actors in SF "got-to-eat" and take rolls as they come
Irene
Just discovered (again, I suppose) that Peter Cullen (voice of Optimus Prime) was a skit actor on several 1970s comedy shows, including The Sonny and Cher Comedy Hour and The Hudson Brothers Razzle Dazzle Show. He also did announcer work for a number of shows.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actors that need a comeback badlands 1 452 January 31st, 2021, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Michael
  What good historical roles can you think of for black actors? badlands 2 775 April 18th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Last Post: august
  Which actors do you believe were wrongly casts in roles? badlands 2 743 January 13th, 2019, 04:47 PM
  Asian actors badlands 1 670 November 22nd, 2018, 12:20 PM
  Child actors badlands 2 721 November 6th, 2018, 10:26 AM
  What actors would make good Biblical characters? badlands 3 833 April 10th, 2018, 11:32 AM
  Actors you think would make great voice actors badlands 1 637 March 13th, 2018, 11:34 AM
  Historical roles that would like to see your favorite actors in? badlands 0 632 February 22nd, 2018, 01:16 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Which Asian actors would be great for this live action version of this game? badlands 3 871 September 25th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  What classic literature would like your favorite actors to be in? badlands 1 795 July 5th, 2017, 11:39 AM