Marvel Studios is looking for super fans

Quote:NOW CASTING
Super Fans of the Super Power Women of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

MARVEL STUDIOS is excited to announce a groundbreaking television documentary series honoring the
Super Power Women of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

From Black Window to Gamora, Okoye to Captain Marvel, we'll take fans on a nostalgic and powerful journey to celebrate what these characters represent while revealing how they've forever changed the world. If you are a Super Fan of Marvel's Super Power Women, know all things about their universe and would love a chance to participate in this once-in-a-lifetime television opportunity...

Follow the instructions for filling out the form here:

https://pitmancastinginc.formstack.com/f...pplication

NOTE: I have no idea of how long that form will be available. Nor does it indicate when the applications will close. If you read this post months or years after I post it, the opportunity may have passed.
Schroedinger's fan opportunity - it is either still live, or already over, simultaneously.   Tongue
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
LOL! Nice comparison.

Based on the wording in the announcement, I suspect this will last for "a season" - whatever that turns out to be.
Oh gosh. I need to start drawing.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: I AM GROOT in 15 languages - Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy | HD FilmGuy 6 735 January 28th, 2015, 01:43 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Video: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy bonus clip - Bradley Cooper | HD FilmGuy 0 395 November 30th, 2014, 01:20 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Video: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy gag reel - Dance Off | HD FilmGuy 0 348 November 30th, 2014, 01:18 AM
  Video: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy bonus clip FilmGuy 0 374 November 30th, 2014, 01:16 AM