Star Trek languages
Do they have alphabets for the Star Trek Languages?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I am pretty sure they have alphabets for the Vulcan and Klingon languages. I'm not sure about any others.

Of course, there are so many Klingon dialects I can't imagine a single alphabet covering them all. But I'm not a linguist, much less a linguist who knows anything about Klingon. If I get a chance I'll look around for some Websites.

You've piqued my curiosity with this question.
Klingon for sure, at least the 'classic' one, I have no idea what they're doing in Star Trek now. There are books published in Klingon, and I think several online Translator sites have it, although they may only translate it 'Romanized' rather than in the Klingon script.

I think Vulcan is pretty fleshed out, too, but I think that sort of came later, and the novelty had passed by then.
I seem to have a vague memory of seeing some kind of glyphs printed on the Romulan ships of TNG and later incarnations, which we are to understand are supposed to be Romulan equivalents of ship names and registry numbers and suchlike as were on the Federation ships.
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...
I believe you're right. I think we have been shown some Romulan writing. And we've probably seen writing in other alien languages, but I don't remember which ones.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Michael's thoughts) Michael 0 91 May 9th, 2022, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Star Trek: Picard Michael 1 217 May 9th, 2022, 01:32 AM
  How can star trek get new fans? hour_25mikehodel 4 152 May 9th, 2022, 01:19 AM
  In Defense of Star Trek: Enterprise Michael 19 1,708 April 6th, 2022, 05:21 PM
  Star Trek: Lower Decks Valandil 1 449 December 1st, 2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Video - History of Star Trek Michael 0 617 July 25th, 2020, 09:18 PM
  Star Trek video/ computer games badlands 4 1,088 July 23rd, 2020, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Mary Sue character in Star Trek badlands 13 1,762 June 29th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  New Animated Star Trek badlands 3 826 June 8th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Last Post: aaronbossig
  Star Trek anomalies Michael 3 1,174 February 24th, 2020, 04:35 PM