Help Needed
Jay has asked me to summarize the many short stories in the anthologies. While each of these has a page (and notes) on the Elwher wiki, it's not something I really look forward to doing alone.

I'm not sure if anyone can edit in that wiki or if they need Elwher's permission. In the later case, I'm not sure Elwher's still even alive, so it may not be directly doable. However, if you can join and help edit I'd appreciate the help.

If you can't (but have the time to help) a summary here would be greatly appreciated. Jay was looking for something like 5 to 10 lines per story, but you're likely to go over that.

Note that this is something I've been meaning to do anyway for a while but just ended up putting off.
I got a start on them. I’m working my way through Tales vol. 3. First 2 done already.
I could do some. Just tell me what anthology you want me to start with.

Note: I have pretty much all of Andre Norton's short stories from Anthologies with other editors, and in Magazines.
I also have a pretty complete list of those stories. (Both in my own records, and in Jay's monster Bibliography).
Irene
(March 14th, 2021, 02:39 AM)Marron4Gateau Wrote: I got a start on them. I’m working my way through Tales vol. 3. First 2 done already.

(March 14th, 2021, 09:12 AM)Irene Wrote: I could do some.    Just tell me what anthology you want me to start with.

Note: I have pretty much all of Andre Norton's short stories from Anthologies with other editors, and in Magazines.
I also have a pretty complete list of those stories. (Both in my own records, and in Jay's monster Bibliography).

Thanks! I'm working on the second volume and Jay mentioned he's done the first (which I didn't know).
OK. But I'm suggesting things that don't appear in Norton Anthologies or much of anywhere else.

[Titles removed. Looks like Jay is looking for thumbnails for WW anthologies.]

That way we don't duplicate. I have Jay's email address, if the "thumbnails" can go direct to him.
Irene
(March 14th, 2021, 01:42 PM)Irene Wrote: OK. But I'm suggesting things that don't appear in Norton Anthologies or much of anywhere else.
[titles removed - 3/18 Irene]

That way we don't duplicate.   I have Jay's email address, if the "thumbnails" can go direct to him.

What I am looking for - are synopsis of the stories in the 3 "Tales of the Witch World" books and also "Four from the Witch World" -- Irene, If you want to help write up the 4 stories in "Four from the Witch World"

I could also use a synopsis for 2 shorts in "Catfantastic 1" called "Yellow Eyes" and "The Gate of the Kittens" - I am trying to write those 2 but I find the stories to be so bad that I can't seem to come with anything that does them justice. ----- [Done - Irene]
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted"
Andre Norton's website - Andre-Norton-Books.com
I realize I'm jumping in a few days later, but I want to stress that while the Elwher wiki has the summaries, contributors should use them as guides and not copy them. That ensures there won't be any copyright claims in the future.

MYCode Guide