Johnny Depp resigned from Fabulous beasts franchise
Who will replace him in the series? Suggestions?

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/johnn...24564/amp/
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
There will probably need to be "polyjuice" potion.
They can probably scrape up some footage from the electron & film scraps to bridge his character over.

Right now is NOT a good time in Depp's life, and he appears to have been asked to bow out.

Production has been delayed, and movie is now scheduled for Summer 2022.
Since they haven't started filming, I suppose there is time to rewrite the script.
Irene
https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/cltr/a...ictim.html

Ticked fans.
I wouldn’t give this woman more roles till the storm is over because that might be what she wants and why she might be lying in their opinion.

What these mad fans can do ? Is boycott all your movies are especially the ones she is in, the Harry Potter movies, and merchandise.No more trips to Orlando unless you come to see the mouse.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Dear Badlands,
What does this actress from Aquaman 2 have to do with this thread about Johnny Depp or Harry Potter??? Ah, I forced myself deeper into the attachment. She is the one suing Jonny Depp.
So if other people don't want to follow the link, they don't need to.
Irene

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer 2 for "Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore" Michael 0 206 March 2nd, 2022, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald' FilmGuy 9 1,350 December 27th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Teaser Trailer #1 (2018)" FilmGuy 2 808 March 23rd, 2018, 01:30 AM
  What comes next after FANTASTIC BEASTS Irene 3 994 April 6th, 2017, 04:39 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" SDCC 2016 FilmGuy 16 1,558 January 1st, 2017, 02:06 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" FilmGuy 4 1,076 December 20th, 2015, 07:27 PM
  Harry Potter franchise catching up to Star Wars franchise - without 3-D Michael 0 440 September 30th, 2010, 10:58 AM