Star Trek video/ computer games
Are they all called the Final frontier? Aren’t there any new ones?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Here is a trailer for a new game.

Watch Star Trek Online: House Divided Launch Trailer from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
I good time with STO when I played it many years ago, but would appreciate an offline variant.
--

Aaron Bossig
Host of The Hungry Trilobyte Podcast

@aaronbossig on Twitter.
I don't game online myself but I can imagine it's frustrating that so many game developers want everyone to play over the Internet. I didn't think about that.
We were completely spoiled and didn't realized it at the time, but the late 90s and early 2000s were something of a golden age for Star Trek video games. For that matter, there were plenty of good ones in the early and mid 90s, too. There were so many of them that I still have not had a chance to play them all. A handful of them were genuinely good games overall, not just fun games for Trekkers. Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Fallen were my two favorites. Star Trek: Armada was good, too, and spawned a successful series.

Sadly, like most big franchises, the video game aspect of Star Trek is pretty much exclusively online and mobile games now. Generally designed to extract the maximum amount of cash from the user as possible. Not so much Star Trek Online, maybe, but certainly the mobile games.

A handful of the old games are available on GOG now. While I don't expect it to happen, I'm hopeful that we'll eventually see 'remasters' of some of the more popular ones.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Michael's thoughts) Michael 0 92 May 9th, 2022, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Star Trek: Picard Michael 1 219 May 9th, 2022, 01:32 AM
  How can star trek get new fans? hour_25mikehodel 4 152 May 9th, 2022, 01:19 AM
  In Defense of Star Trek: Enterprise Michael 19 1,711 April 6th, 2022, 05:21 PM
  Star Trek: Lower Decks Valandil 1 453 December 1st, 2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Trek languages badlands 4 596 July 1st, 2021, 10:19 AM
  Video - History of Star Trek Michael 0 618 July 25th, 2020, 09:18 PM
  Mary Sue character in Star Trek badlands 13 1,762 June 29th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  New Animated Star Trek badlands 3 827 June 8th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Last Post: aaronbossig
  Star Trek anomalies Michael 3 1,174 February 24th, 2020, 04:35 PM