Video: What Comes Next in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
CBR does a great job of recapping how the Marvel Cinematic Universe has played out over the first 3 phases and what has been scheduled for Phase 4.

Watch An Updated Guide To Marvel Phase 4 from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

While there is some speculation in the video it seems to be well-grounded in good research.
(April 29th, 2020, 09:48 PM)Michael Wrote: CBR does a great job of recapping how the Marvel Cinematic Universe has played out over the first 3 phases and what has been scheduled for Phase 4.

Watch An Updated Guide To Marvel Phase 4 from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

While there is some speculation in the video it seems to be well-grounded in good research.

I really think they need to do some damage control from Fox holding Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and X-Men hostage for so long.  Those characters need to mix it up.  On that front, a cinematic version of Secret Wars would be a great idea... but with a better story than the book.

OTOH, and this will fly in the face of everything Disney wants to do... I would like to see more standalone Marvel movies, in a variety of filmmaking styles.  My biggest complaint about the Marvel movies is that they mesh together SO WELL it's hard to remember where one ends and the other begins.  I don't think that's a good thing from a film perspective.
--

Aaron Bossig
Host of The Hungry Trilobyte Podcast

@aaronbossig on Twitter.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Official clip from Marvel's Eternals Michael 1 153 October 17th, 2021, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Main trailer for 'The Batman' Michael 1 102 October 17th, 2021, 10:11 PM
  Video: First look at 'The Flash' with Ezra Miller Michael 0 89 October 17th, 2021, 09:59 PM
  Video: First look at 'Black Adam' with Dwayne Johnson Michael 0 77 October 17th, 2021, 09:49 PM
  Video: Trailer for 'Spider-man: No Way Home' Michael 0 85 September 9th, 2021, 01:34 AM
  Video: Trailer for Marvel's 'Eternals' Michael 0 195 May 24th, 2021, 09:23 PM
  Video: New trailer for 'Black Widow' Michael 0 515 April 8th, 2021, 03:17 PM
  Miss Marvel show and movie badlands 2 311 October 14th, 2020, 07:00 PM
  Video: Trailer for 'The Batman' Michael 0 302 August 23rd, 2020, 05:29 PM
  Video: Trailer for 'Wonder Woman 1984' Michael 0 287 August 22nd, 2020, 05:41 PM