Witch World Map
The Witch World Map by Barbi Johnson mentioned in previous post "You never really know what you have" is being reproduced by The Estate of Andre Norton and Andre-Norton-Books.com

If you are interested in obtaining a copy go to link below for instructions as to how to get a copy.

Witch World Map
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted"
Andre Norton's website - Andre-Norton-Books.com
WOW!!!

That was either the fastest contact of a publisher and an artist that the world has know, or Andre Norton already owned the publication rights.

Now I definitely need to check the poster folder to see if I have a copy of this.
Irene
(January 16th, 2020, 01:59 PM)Irene Wrote: WOW!!!

That was either the fastest contact of a publisher and an artist that the world has know, or Andre Norton already owned the publication rights.

Now I definitely need to check the poster folder to see if I have a copy of this.

Authorized by the Estate of Andre Norton - that's all I'm saying. Tongue
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted"
I will probably order a copy. Hopefull of it's quality (without the creases & light acid staining that my copy has).
Irene
(January 16th, 2020, 08:26 PM)Irene Wrote: I will probably order a copy. Hopefull of it's quality (without the creases & light acid staining that my copy has).

Well I must warn you - the print we are offering as A Thank You for donating to the website is a scan of the original. So fold marks and acid staining are visible. Although toned down some. We did not want to alter it to much, plus it looks better with aging. The reprint size of the map is just about 1/4 inch smaller in both directions.

It is printed on matte finish photo paper and is 16 x 20 inches (made for framing) the lower section has the following text - only not in this exact format.

Andre Norton's "Witch World"
by Barbi Johnson ~ Released in 1970 by ACE Publishing for gift box of "Witch World" series.

Reprinted in 2020 by Andre-Norton-Books.com ~ under authority of The Estate of Andre Norton
Original trim size - 19.4" x 10.7"

It is NOT for Sale - but is given out as a Thank You for donating to the website. Although a minimum donation of $35 is required to cover printing and shipping cost. (printing things of this size is surprisingly expensive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Jardgoon Pard vs Warding of Witch World Jack123456 14 291 December 19th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Indagare
  Witch World books! Jack123456 16 456 November 12th, 2019, 10:11 AM
  Witch World Wonderings Indagare 19 450 April 2nd, 2019, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Witch World needs your help! Lots-A-Watts 15 1,103 February 24th, 2018, 05:53 PM
  Sorceress Of The Witch World discussion Jerrie 5 466 May 29th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: jmelsna
  Warlock Of The Witch World discussion Jerrie 2 266 May 16th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Jerrie
  Three Against The Witch World discussion Jerrie 2 256 May 6th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Web of the Witch World Discussion Jerrie 2 266 April 18th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Lots-A-Watts
  Witch World Discussion Jerrie 0 321 April 1st, 2017, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Jerrie
  Witch World movie news Paul Goode 2 530 March 25th, 2017, 11:23 AM