Just saw Rise of Skywalker
Just saw The Rise of Skywalker.

The story's a bit messy. 

Not as good as The Last Jedi, which I absolutely loved and rate higher than Empire Strikes Back.

Palpatine being alive wasn't foreshadowed in the previous films. All we get is the opening Star Wars narrator scroll. I got a feeling his return wasn't actually decided until Rise of Skywalker was being planned.

So this is how I rank the nine films:
Last Jedi
Empire Strikes Back 
Return of the Jedi
A New Hope 
Force Awakens
Revenge of the Sith
Backstroke of the West
Rise of Skywalker
Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones (George, are you serious?)
:deadhorse:
"A Iluvatarinya! En na pelecco carinyesse!"
"Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!" :worry:

http://www.yamara.com/axe/#Q1
I liked the movie. Though at 2hrs22 min (plus all of those pre-views) it exceeded my limits, and I had to guess on when the best time for a break was.

I guessed the plot point wrong: Rey and Ben are not twins separated at birth.
But the movie brought the whole saga around to an end

Just a quick question: Are light sabers built with different color lights, or do they reflect the inner powers of the Jedi/Sith? i.e. Blue is good, red is bad... But what other colors can there be? What other colors have there been?

PS: I know that Carrie Fisher had died before this movie came out, and they did a good job putting her in, but didn't another actor die? I mean besides Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker. Someone who's role was entirely CGI in the latest movie.
Irene

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can Skywalker defeat Captain America? badlands 1 143 June 28th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Last Post: august
  Alternate Luke Skywalker Coconut Ent 21 2,058 March 11th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Papa Skywalker Han Solo 12 720 January 16th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Han Solo