New Introduction to Mordomin stories
As part of my continuing efforts to adapt the Mordomin Gateway to the new forums location/format, I have written an new introduction to the eponymous character, here.

I would appreciate it if anyone who has read any of the Mordomin stories would take a few minutes (it's only four paragraphs) and read the new intro and then take a moment to comment, especially if there are any deficiencies.  I already had to edit in the part about the result of physical contact with his cursed hand.  And I deliberately left out the rarely-seen ability of his hand to project flame (as I expect to tone down or remove completely that strained facet of his curse).

Thank you in advance!  Now, go back to whatever you were doing...
"Never ask an Elf for advice, for he will say both 'Yes' and 'No'." - Frodo Baggins to Gildor Inglorion
One thing that is deliberately missing from the Intro is any discussion of the three times that Mordomin casts bolts of black fire from his cursed hand.  That's because a) it would be a huge spoiler to put in an intro, and b) I'm planning on writing it out of future editions.
"Never ask an Elf for advice, for he will say both 'Yes' and 'No'." - Frodo Baggins to Gildor Inglorion

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Tolkien get some of inspiration for his stories from Japanese myths/ fairytales badlands 2 140 July 13th, 2019, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Michael
  A new Mordomin story... Mordomin 1 196 August 22nd, 2018, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Mordomin
  New Mordomin story "Destroyer of Dragons" now posted Mordomin 0 223 February 20th, 2018, 08:51 AM
  Forth the Mordomin-ingas! Mordomin 0 170 September 17th, 2017, 08:55 AM
  New Mordomin chapter posted Mordomin 8 362 September 16th, 2017, 03:55 AM
  A New Mordomin story comes to SF Fandom Mordomin 0 140 April 22nd, 2017, 11:50 AM
  A new Mordomin story Mordomin 1 222 July 3rd, 2016, 12:56 AM
  Mordomin versus the Bionic Man Mordomin 7 500 May 28th, 2016, 12:18 AM
  New Mordomin story Mordomin 3 235 March 20th, 2016, 08:47 PM
  youtuube videos about Tolkien stories badlands 1 535 September 12th, 2015, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Michael