Did Aragorn ever wear the Ring of Barahir?
I think the only jewelry Aragorn ever wore was the gift Galadriel gave him in Lothlorien.  Yet for some reason I keep recalling a description of Aragorn wearing a ring.  But I don't remember the passage.  However,  I don't think Aragorn would have ever worn the Ring of Barahir until after he was crowned.  He would not have taken it with him on his journeys or otherwise imperiled it.  Still when Elrond came to Minas Tirith the Sceptre of Annuminas was mentioned but no mention of the what was an equally worthy artifact.

Did Aragorn always have the Ring Of Barahir on him?  Or was it brought to him (maybe by Arwen) and given to him off panel?
(September 20th, 2019, 09:21 PM)Travis Stephens Wrote: I think the only jewelry Aragorn ever wore was the gift Galadriel gave him in Lothlorien.  Yet for some reason I keep recalling a description of Aragorn wearing a ring.  But I don't remember the passage.  However,  I don't think Aragorn would have ever worn the Ring of Barahir until after he was crowned.  He would not have taken it with him on his journeys or otherwise imperiled it.  Still when Elrond came to Minas Tirith the Sceptre of Annuminas was mentioned but no mention of the what was an equally worthy artifact.

Did Aragorn always have the Ring Of Barahir on him?  Or was it brought to him (maybe by Arwen) and given to him off panel?
In Appendix A, it is clearly stated that Elrond gave to Aragorn the shards of Narsil and the Ring of Barahir on the day that Elrond revealed to Aragorn his true name and lineage.  It is also explicitly stated that Elrond withheld the Scepter of Annuminas because he had "yet to earn it".

As to whether he wore it once he had received it (in 2951 TA) he seems to have kept it with him until giving it to Arwen as a betrothal gift in Lothlorien in 2980.  Presumably she kept it with her, at least until they were wed.  I thought that I read that Arwen later gave it to one of her daughters, but I cannot find that reference.

[How the Ring of Barahir descended from Beren to the Line of Isildur is complicated and not fully known.  But pass it did, from father to son, and king to chieftain as the kingdom of Arnor failed, until finally coming to Aragorn, who restored that kingdom at last.  But the ring nearly did not make it to Aragorn.  For his grandfather, Arador, was captured and killed by trolls, and the ring was lost for a time.  How it was found and came to Elrond, and by whom, is told here.]
"Never ask an Elf for advice, for he will say both 'Yes' and 'No'." - Frodo Baggins to Gildor Inglorion
Do you have any reasons to believe Arwen parted with the ring after the wedding?
The last mention of the Ring of Barahir is in "The Tale of Aragorn and Arwen". Since it was a gift Aragorn would not have asked for it back. If anything he probably would have wanted to see Arwen wear it.

My guess is she would have kept it for Eldarion. She might have given it to him when he reached maturity. Or she could have left it to him when she left Gondor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How well did Aragorn know 'old Bombadil'? Mordomin 0 13 November 16th, 2019, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Mordomin
  Did Aragorn leave the Palantir of Orthanc in the Hornburg? Travis Stephens 26 1,398 September 7th, 2019, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Travis Stephens
  Why were only Anglachel and the One Ring 'sentient'? Mordomin 5 365 September 4th, 2019, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ChainSaint
  If Ciryatur had got One Ring? Jaak 2 212 May 1st, 2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Michael
  The Fourth Great Ring Elenmir 10 422 December 13th, 2017, 12:44 PM
  The Ring of Finrod Mordomin 22 821 September 1st, 2017, 07:50 PM
  Ring stuck in a carrot Coconut Ent 1 163 August 19th, 2017, 03:05 AM
  Elrond's and Arathorn trying to rid of the ring of Doom badlands 21 881 February 13th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jaak
  Did Isildur ever wear the One Ring? Mordomin 14 1,084 September 22nd, 2016, 02:32 PM
  Wagner operas and Norse myths Tolkien's inspiration for the ring of power badlands 8 533 November 17th, 2015, 01:40 PM