Dream Writing Project
Aside from the projects you're currently engaged in, what is your dream writing project?

Basically, I'd like to know that, if you were offered a writing gig for the hundreds of games, comics and graphic novels, cartoons, and TV shows out there, which of these would be your dream writing job?

For me, I'd love to work with Square Enix on revamping a few of the Star Ocean games as well as novelizing them and several of the Dragon Quest games. After that, I'd love to write some Alien stuff.
Confusedhades:
"Dream writing project" is hard to pick out because there are so many shows and movies where I've imagined how I would write an episode or sequel.

I wouldn't mind a crack at Amazon's Lord of the Rings or Middle-earth: Second Age production, to be honest. Even contributing to one episode would be cool.

I was consulted behind the scenes on technical details for "The Lord of the Rings" (Peter Jackson's take). I can take partial credit for some minor details.

But if I had only 1 shot and could pick the project, it would be Amazon's Middle-earth show.
*shrug* Xena reboot I suppose. Or a big-screen version of Cleopatra 2525. Or an HBO mini-series version of the Aeneid, Nine Princes in Amber. Or a big-screen version of A Spell for Chameleon...OK, that's too many dreams already. Wink
August - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
(July 13th, 2019, 11:32 AM)Michael Wrote: "Dream writing project" is hard to pick out because there are so many shows and movies where I've imagined how I would write an episode or sequel.

I wouldn't mind a crack at Amazon's Lord of the Rings or Middle-earth: Second Age production, to be honest. Even contributing to one episode would be cool.

I was consulted behind the scenes on technical details for "The Lord of the Rings" (Peter Jackson's take). I can take partial credit for some minor details.

But if I had only 1 shot and could pick the project, it would be Amazon's Middle-earth show.

I didn't even know Amazon was doing that. That sounds like it would be fun!

(July 13th, 2019, 05:50 PM)august Wrote: *shrug*  Xena reboot I suppose. Or a big-screen version of Cleopatra 2525. Or an HBO mini-series version of the Aeneid, Nine Princes in Amber. Or a big-screen version of A Spell for Chameleon...OK, that's too many dreams already. Wink

Nonsense! I chose two! Who says a dream writing project needs to stick to one particular concept?
Confusedhades:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AEON7 project Lag 14 2,676 March 15th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Simulation writing Ravik tr'Caos 0 527 April 7th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Ravik tr'Caos
  Just a book im writing... Nameless123 4 873 February 13th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Last Post: markmid
  What do you find frustrating about writing fanfic? Undomiel 40 1,972 January 19th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Undomiel