What is your Favorite Anime and Manga?
My favourite anime is overlord and My favourite manga is the abandoned empress. This is one of the best anime and manga.
AND
My favourite anime is Darker than Black, and my favourite manga is the Lone Wolf and Cub series.
Probably Ghost in the Shell on both counts, although Space Pirate Captain Harlock is right up there, too.
I loved KonoSuba.

My stepson got me to watch Yu Yu Haksho, One Punch Man, Dragonball Z, and Hunter x Hunter (Japanese version with English subtitles). I'm not a big anime fan but I enjoyed all those shows. It's just tough for a general fan like me to keep up with all these sub-genres.
(June 28th, 2019, 08:06 AM)davidson623045 Wrote: My favourite anime is overlord and My favourite manga is the abandoned empress. This is one of the best anime and manga.
AND

Sorry. This might not be the right or a good answer but I loved a cartoon called "StarBlazars" growing up.

I think it has 'asian' influence..or origin.

It was beyond good. If you don't know about it...I recommend checking it out on YouTube.

Bye
SC
(September 10th, 2019, 02:24 AM)spock00001 Wrote:
(June 28th, 2019, 08:06 AM)davidson623045 Wrote: My favourite anime is overlord and My favourite manga is the abandoned empress. This is one of the best anime and manga.
AND

Sorry. This might not be the right or a good answer but I loved a cartoon called "StarBlazars" growing up.

I think it has 'asian' influence..or origin.

It was beyond good. If you don't know about it...I recommend checking it out on YouTube.

Bye
SC

You're absolutely right. Star Blazers was the edited, American version of Space Battleship Yamato. It's probably one of the most famous anime of all time.
My favorite manga is solo leveling because this manga story so good.
In case anyone wants to read the Solo Leveling manga link in Sean's signature, if you're using a desktop computer it looks better if you switch to mobile mode.

In Chrome, Edge, Opera, Vivaldi, and other Chromium-based browsers you press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [I] to switch to mobile mode. Use the same key combination to switch back.

On some sites you may have to reload the page to complete the transition.
I love The record of the Lodross war although I hate Deedlit.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I like Naruto manga. The main character kitsune is so fascinating to watch because of its appearance. I liked his costume and the kitsune mask that he wears throughout the story. It also reminds me of the old culture of kabuki theatre art. I have read plenty of mangas and animes on kabuki theatre culture.
[Image: 1455890028-8e5600c46d76660cab34eeee95b6c842.png]

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime and other Japanese animation badlands 1 487 September 1st, 2018, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Japanese anime industy in trouble? badlands 3 775 September 8th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Manga fans badlands 0 602 September 6th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Anime badlands 10 1,063 August 10th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Video - Fan shares his favorite SF spaceships Michael 0 407 September 21st, 2009, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Favorite song(s). RedVengeanceIII 0 477 September 25th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Last Post: RedVengeanceIII
  Favorite Quotes? SittingBehindYou 0 414 June 23rd, 2007, 09:11 PM
Last Post: SittingBehindYou
  Anime DeamondBleed 63 3,790 August 26th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Last Post: whizz
  Favorite music? Sugar Free 8 738 October 25th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Alantriel the Elf
  [Anime] ZatchBell any good? espmind101 1 386 September 2nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Alantriel the Elf