Videos: Amazon's "Good Omens" trailers
[Image: logo-01.jpg]

Amazon has been heavily promoting its upcoming Prime Original TV SHOW "Good Omens", based on the 1990 book by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. The show stars Michael Sheen as the angel Aziraphale and David Tennant as the demon Crowley. They have become comfortable as the designated representatives of Heaven and Hell on Earth. After the newly born Anti-Christ is lost in a mixup a the hospital, everyone sets out to prevent Armageddon from happening.

This story is about as anti-Biblical as you can get and some people may be offended. I reserve the right to feel offense after I see it, but I have to admit that the teasers Amazon shows on Prime (and which can be found on YouTube) make this look like a fantastic, rollicking good show that takes poetic license with every doomsday plot you can imagine.

Watch Official trailer for "Good Omens" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Official trailer for "Good Omens"

Watch First trailer for "Good Omens" from YouTube

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

First trailer for "Good Omens"

This show alone might be worth paying for an Amazon Prime membership for a few months. It looks like the production values are extremely high. Amazon has earned high praise for several of its shows, although I haven't watched any of them. I've been using my Prime membership to binge watch favorite shows from the past.

The first show begins streaming on May 31, 2019.

I'm really looking forward to this show.

And in case anyone is interested in the song they use (in the top, most recent video above), it is "Under Pressure" by Queen, featuring David Bowie.

Watch "Under Pressure" by Queen, featuring David Bowie from YouTube

The song in the (bottom, older video) is "Best Friend" by Queen.

Watch "Best Friend", official video, by Queen from YouTube

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Videos: Amazon LoTROnPrime promo videos Michael 1 78 June 27th, 2022, 04:43 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Amazon Show, Night Sky Michael 0 90 June 7th, 2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Amazon's Wheel of Time Adaptation Michael 2 130 February 12th, 2022, 04:07 PM
  Amazon Prime Dropping Free Stargate Streaming December 31, 2020 Michael 0 522 December 23rd, 2020, 07:59 PM
  Amazon TV Show "Carnival Row" Michael 0 888 August 28th, 2019, 04:21 PM
  Doctor Who Series 11 videos Michael 0 792 September 24th, 2018, 01:01 PM
  Would the game BioShock be a good movie or science fiction TV show? badlands 3 787 September 17th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Videos: Trailers for Doctor Who season finale FilmGuy 1 453 June 24th, 2017, 01:40 PM
  Video Shorts: Doctor Who "Bad Night" and "Good Night" FilmGuy 1 491 June 24th, 2017, 01:36 PM
  Videos: Konosuba trailers Michael 0 440 January 20th, 2017, 12:21 PM