Amazon has finally begun publishing stuff about the new Middle-earth series
As you'll see from yesterday's blog post (Amazon Launches a LoTR On Prime Website), Amazon has launched a new Website (LoTR on Prime) where you can download what appears to be the official map of the new Middle-earth adaptation.

The production also has an official Facebook group that you can follow.

The map has a new mountain range in the east that does not appear on any of the Tolkien maps, although fans are quickly concluding they may represent the Orocarni, which did appear on older, pre-LoTR maps (the Tolkien Estate would have to grant permission to include those features of pre-Middle-earth fictional Tolkien Earth).
I can’t wait for it.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I think a lot of people are with you, badlands. I'm eager to see the premier myself. I'll decide after that if I want to keep watching. But if Ian McKellen comes back as Gandalf they'll score a major coup.

The writers are working in California and their office has an armed guard. That's kind of extreme.

People are overanalyzing the two maps that have been released so far, coming up with wild speculations. So far I haven't seen anything on the maps that leads me to believe they would base the show in the Second Age but I've read several Websites where people are leaning in that direction.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon Middle-earth TV Show News FilmGuy 18 1,986 June 21st, 2020, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Middle-earth and the Great Plague Michael 7 503 April 6th, 2020, 02:48 AM
  "Young Galadriel" cast for new Amazon series Mordomin 7 724 December 26th, 2019, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Jaak
Music Midwinter in Middle-Earth: Yule be Glad You Did? Alvin Eriol 1 503 December 22nd, 2019, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Mordomin
  Video: IMDB Nov 23, 2019 "What We Know So Far" about Amazon LoTROnPrime Michael 0 391 December 19th, 2019, 11:51 PM
  Amazon's Lord of the Rings badlands 1 764 August 28th, 2019, 03:16 PM
  Amazon TV Show Rumors Michael 0 658 June 11th, 2019, 12:37 AM
  Daily Record Confirms February 2019 Report Amazon will Film LoTROnPrime in Scotland Michael 0 638 April 14th, 2019, 01:38 AM
  A little bit of Amazon LoTRonPrime News from France Michael 0 1,156 April 11th, 2019, 10:28 PM
  Amazon's #LotrOnPrime Is Looking Bizarre Michael 3 778 March 7th, 2019, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol