Believe it! Bruce Campbell is reviving Ripley's Believe It or Not!
This will be on the Travel Channel - details here.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Well, it's nice that Bruce is still working.
Sitting quietly, doing nothing,
Spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.
Ummm...yeah, director, actor, producer, commercial spokesman, narrator, author... he hasn't had too much trouble in that area. Confusedo:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
He's a good choice for a project like that (or he made a good choice in picking the project). I'll look for the show when it begins.
How long did the Dean Cain one last? It'll be interesting to see if this finds an audience, but best of luck to Bruce!
IMDB says the Dean Cain iteration ran for 4 seasons. I think each iteration of the show has a similar run. Not bad for a show format that has been rebooted so many times.
Michael Wrote:IMDB says the Dean Cain iteration ran for 4 seasons. I think each iteration of the show has a similar run. Not bad for a show format that has been rebooted so many times.

Apparently Netflix is doing a new Unsolved Mysteries, too. You can't keep a good brand down...
And it could also be that Hollywood (figuratively speaking) keeps running out of new ideas, as some people say. We're living in the Reboot Age and that applies to everything from cooking shows to news formats. Okay, I don't watch the news anymore so I don't know if anyone has brought back Walter Cronkite's newsroom style (although it would be nice if they did).
Bruce was on the Today Show the other day promoting this, along with a young woman who does falling domino effects. 

A recent article about this revival is here:  https://www.upi.com/amp/Entertainment_Ne...559843194/

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Preview of the (latest) Evil Dead video game, as narrated by Bruce himself august 1 233 June 29th, 2021, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,371 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Last Post: august
Wink Bruce Campbell to star in ABC sitcom ? august 0 153 March 11th, 2021, 07:41 PM
  Bruce Campbell memes from all over august 0 443 March 26th, 2019, 05:13 PM
  Bruce Campbell on AMC's Lodge 49 august 0 441 September 16th, 2018, 07:26 PM
  Bruce has a new book - "Hail to the Chin!" august 3 595 August 28th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Happy Birthday to Campbell Cooley! august 12 1,416 January 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Bruce promoting Ash vs. Evil Dead august 1 439 October 11th, 2016, 06:18 PM
  Bruce, Lucy and Rob at Comic-Con! august 2 523 July 26th, 2016, 11:19 AM
  Lucy Lawless and Bruce Campbell on Late Show with Colbert (Nov. 10) august 0 420 January 4th, 2016, 02:45 PM