Hanna Barbera cartoons reboots as live action films
Since there have been a lot of cartoons including Disney and Marvel, etc been turn into live action movies, why not Hanna Barbara cartoons? I don't know but I like to see Quickdraw McGraw hit people with his guitar.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Well, live-action movies of Scooby Doo and the Flintstones have been done!

Maybe the space opera - fantasy entries from the 1960's, like Johnny Quest, Birdman, Space Ghost, the Herculoids, Mightarr, Shazann, Frankenstein Jr, The Impossibles, Wacky Racers.... etc?

BTW, I believe DC acquired H-B's portfolio and put out some updated, darker, "reimagined" graphic-novel versions of some, such as Scooby-Doo!
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...
I would definitely love to see Space Ghost and the Herculoids done as serious live action movies. I was absolutely horrified by the shameless Space Ghost Coast to Coast talk show parody (or whatever it was supposed to be). We have the technology to bring these kinds of characters to the big screen, and I think the writing talent is out there. These characters could be brought to life in as believable a way as the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huckleberry Hound live action movie badlands 1 192 September 14th, 2022, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Tom and Jerry live action movie badlands 2 754 October 29th, 2019, 01:49 AM
  that time I unexpectedly met Peter from the Narnia films august 3 547 April 9th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: badlands
  What cartoons do you want to make into live action movies? badlands 0 399 June 29th, 2017, 04:15 PM
  A live action movie based on Asterix badlands 3 451 June 7th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Animated movies/ T.V series you like to see as live action films? badlands 0 376 April 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM
  Should Animes have live action version adaptions like Fairy tales cartoons? badlands 3 484 March 10th, 2015, 01:44 PM
  What old cartoons, shows and movies would make good movies? badlands 2 766 April 30th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Free birds, Mister Peabody, Frozen and other cartoons movies coming out badlands 1 3,770 October 21st, 2013, 01:14 AM
  Lucha Libre Films Mission Team 1 3,658 September 20th, 2013, 09:04 PM