Did Harry Potter die?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
In the HP & Cursed Child, time travel occurs with different scenarios happening. In effect the antagonist is trying to force an alternate time line where Lord V triumphs.

I'd have to re-read the book to determine if one of the time lines "kills off" Harry.

Now the Fantastic Beasts movie - takes place in 1926 - well before Harry is Born. Remember that Dumbledore was credited with defeating Grindelwald and putting him in prison. But the Fantastic Beasts movies pre-date that occurrence.

So the moral of the story is: You must read the books for yourself. You should go to all of the movies.
Irene
Well, it's been long enough without a more definitive reply, I think. Or else I just feel the need to write something to let people know I'm here. Smile

Harry's relationship to Voldemort is finally explained in the last book. That includes why the prophecy says one of them must die. So either Harry must die or Voldemort must die in order to resolve their conflict. The movie does a rather good job of preserving the connection (despite having removed many other details from the story).

Voldemort's end in the movie is different from his end in the book. Harry's fate remains the same in both (it was too important a plot point to change much).
Haha - there seems to be some confusion over which is "the last." :laugh: Pretty sure Hallows is meant. So the answer is:

To view, use your mouse to select the text:
Yes, sort of, to outwit the prophesy, but then just like Buffy, or Asian, or Gandalf, or Jesus for that matter, comes back to life.

Can't imagine why a happy ending would upset someone though.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harry Potter game badlands 2 572 March 14th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Harry Potter bar badlands 3 345 February 5th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  HBO Harry Potter reboot badlands 1 264 January 31st, 2021, 12:24 PM
  Harry Potter theories badlands 10 892 November 5th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Last Post: august
  The Hillywood Show Harry Potter parody (video) Michael 4 689 September 17th, 2018, 05:33 PM
  Universal Studios Harry Potter badlands 1 365 September 5th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Harry Potter wedding badlands 2 406 August 29th, 2018, 09:54 AM
  Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Irene 5 861 April 18th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Last Post: august
  Harry Potter presequel news badlands 7 1,104 December 25th, 2017, 04:22 PM
  Potter "Easter Eggs" Mordomin 1 733 July 1st, 2017, 10:24 PM