Stranger Things
I felt sorry for Bob the Brain being eaten by those demi dogs. I wish Dustin's pet, Drake would have save them like instead of being an enemy.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Is this what you're referring to?

Watch Trailer for "Stranger Things" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Trailer for "Stranger Things".

http://www.strangerthingsfilm.com/

I am not familiar with this movie. Or is there is a television show (perhaps online) titled "Stranger Things"?
It is a show on Netflix.
Sorry. I'm not ready to go back to Netflix, only because I cannot afford (or am too cheap) to pay for all these little subscription services.
Well, let me revive a 4-year-old thread about the Netflix show Stranger Things.

My wife and I binged on this show a few weeks ago. It took me a while to get into it, but by the end of the 1st season I was hooked. She began enjoying the show from the very first episode.

And now I understand what badlands was talking about when starting this thread. We did hope that Bob would make it. I made a point not to read any spoilers about the show so I wouldn't accidentally ruin it for us.

If there is a 5th season, we'll be sure to watch it.
I still haven't seen the fourth one yet. I hope it doesn't disappoints.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
How's the Nancy Wheeler character?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Do you mean, how is Nancy doing in the 4th season?

As one might expect, they gave her story arc a bit of a twist. Not too surprising but I thought they handled it well.
Well, I guess I meant how is the actress handling the role? I discovered a few years ago that she's the daughter of one of my first cousins. (I had 15 1st cousins, most much older, and hadn't seen her father since the 80's, so had no idea he had a young daughter.)
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Sorry for dropping out on you. I was without a computer for a while.

Natalia Dyer has done a very good job as Nancy, in my opinion. She kind of matured into the role, as one should expect. Given the way the production schedule was disrupted by the pandemic, I think all the kids did a great job of returning to their characters in the last season.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Strangers Things 3 badlands 0 494 May 25th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Stranger Things badlands 1 414 March 23rd, 2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Stranger Things Michael S. Alter 2 521 September 23rd, 2016, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  The Shape of Things to Come Afiriel 1 1,446 June 26th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Michael
  some things never change... katiegirl 45 3,440 June 4th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Last Post: mizor
  Elements of Andromeda: things I've seen recently Chaos Aquarius/St*r 3 1,003 April 28th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Chaos Aquarius/St*r
  A few things I'd like to see (in Season 8) Larry 10 1,264 March 27th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ukkiller
  Aah, the things you learn from TLW! LadyGuinevere 1 612 November 26th, 2003, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CAP
  X Files - All things Jackewing98 1 706 October 3rd, 2003, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Eiley
  Top 10 Things To Do While Waiting For TLW News Lady_P_Roxton 1 609 May 15th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Last Post: California gal