Roxanne reboot, All in the Family , and other blue collar show?
Why is Roxanne so popular now? Makes me wonder who will portray that bigot Archie Bunker and show people how stupid they look when are prejudiced against others?
badlands Wrote:Why is Roxanne so popular now?

Maybe she no longer has to put on the red light, since those days are over, and she don't have to sell her body to the night?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
august Wrote:Maybe she no longer has to put on the red light, since those days are over, and she don't have to sell her body to the night?

This is not the Roxanne you're looking for.
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
Are we talking about Roseanne or is someone remaking the Steve Martin movie "Roxanne" (which was a remake of the Cyrano de Bergerac story)?

I lost my interest in Roseanne a long time ago. But with the recent Will and Grace reboot, I guess we may be in for a period of nostalgic show reboots (presumably with the original casts).
I think Badlands is referring to the Roseanne reunion, and more specifically, to the fact that the character of Roseanne is a Trump supporter (as is Roseanne Barr in real life).
Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again.

I don't have any humble opinions.

MYCode Guide