Happy New Year!
To one and all.

Smile

Jerrie
And the same to all too. Later Kind Folks--Paul

ps. can anyone connect me to Victor Horadam?

PPS: Done - Irene
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
Oh Yeah, Jerrie, Due to Chemotherapy, lack of money and transportation, I will Not make GaFilk this year. Please convey my greetings and best wishes to all and sundry nice People there. Later Kind Folks--Paul
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
I used to have his email/address. Paul - please remind me why you need this. If you need something he has/had, maybe I can provide. If you need person-to-person contact, please click on my Avatar & send me email.

Now that I'm officially retired, which started January 1, I should have time to search "the archives".

Oh - Yes
A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
Irene
Best to everyone!
Victor Horadam can be contacted through this user name, catsrule1. Sorry, it has been a while since I have been on the forum.
Hello, Victor, Would you comtact me on my private e-mail sotrath @hotmail.com ? Thanks. ---Paul
When you started this thread I was counting down the minutes to when I could get to a doctor, but having survived the last month I hope the year turns out well and better for all of us.
We are very glad that you have survived, & hope you're feeling much better.

Jerrie
Thanks. And I add the requisite extra characters here so I can post my "thanks".

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry and Happy! jmelsna 4 619 December 25th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Last Post: jmelsna
  Year Of The Unicorn discussion Jerrie 2 760 August 4th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Lots-A-Watts
  Happy New Year everyone Paul Goode 2 618 January 1st, 2016, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Happy Birthday, Andre Paul Goode 0 490 February 17th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  A New Year! jmelsna 3 666 January 28th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: jmelsna
  Andre Reading Club--Year Of The Rat Paul Goode 4 670 November 14th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Year of the Unicorn/Jardgoon Pard vs Warding of Witch World Jack 10 1,213 August 10th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Marron4Gateau
  Happy birthday andre Paul Goode 4 783 February 25th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Happy New Year catsrule1 5 861 January 10th, 2014, 09:52 AM
  Andre Reading Club--Year Of The Unicorn Paul Goode 4 861 July 6th, 2013, 11:24 AM