Rian Johnson to Make Another Star Wars Trilogy
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
And I guess it also came out that Disney has announced a new Star Wars TV show and some other Marvel-related stuff, too. Their stock shot up in price after all this news.
Wow. So there was, what, 16 years between Jedi and Phantom Menace? Then 10 years between Sith and Force Awakens. Now it'll be all Star Wars, all the
time!

Could potentially be interesting. No matter what I think of some of the more recent efforts, anything Star Wars that features the bounty hunters/smugglers side of it will always
be interesting to me. If any of these feature that, I'll be willing to check them out.

However, as I mentioned before, when you have it all the time, it stops being special. It may be entertaining, but not in the same way the first two trilogies were. People won't be
passionate about it any more, I don't think. Didn't like this one? Wait a year, there's another one on the way!
Looks like Disney and Amazon may be squaring off against each other over SF/F Internet TV shows. Netflix is reeling at the moment because of the Hollywood s*x harrassment scandal.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
FilmGuy Wrote:Looks like Disney and Amazon may be squaring off against each other over SF/F Internet TV shows. Netflix is reeling at the moment because of the Hollywood s*x harrassment scandal.
That's what interests me the most about all of this. Disney has said that their streaming service will cost less than Netflix. Are they going to be able to pull users away? Time will
tell.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars amusement park badlands 2 84 April 13th, 2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 156 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 167 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 277 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 404 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 478 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 605 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 458 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 663 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Polygon Pieces Together How Lucas Would Have Done the Final Trilogy Michael 0 822 December 11th, 2019, 12:55 PM