Movie about the real Vlad the impaler or/ and Elizabeth Bathory, blood countess
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Bathory

Would real historical movies about these people be a cool alternative to traditional vampire movie?
Maybe have Tim Burton take the role of director and he can have his ex wife Helen Bonham Carter as the Blood countess and her husband to be Johnny Depp or have him as Vlad the impaler?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Yes, but they've already been done - this is in fact liked from the link you posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Bathory_in_popular_culture#Film

And at least one movie without any vampire overtones has been done about Prince Vlad: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Princ...of_Dracula
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Sorry about that. I don’t know what happened? Wouldn’t it be cool to have horror movies based on these real monsters’ lives . Have Anne Hathaway should portray the Blood countess and Danny Trejo as Vladimir the impaler.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
(October 3rd, 2020, 07:27 PM)badlands Wrote: Sorry about that. I don’t know what happened? Wouldn’t it be cool to have horror movies based on these real monsters’ lives . Have Anne Hathaway should portray the Blood countess and Danny Trejo as Vladimir the impaler.

So, I have just counted five films about the "Blood Countess", Ms. Bathory. Go to IMDb.com...
Sitting quietly, doing nothing,
Spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.
Yep, and at least two about Vlad, one non-supernatural.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
For some reason, special characters make the MyBB software hide the text. All one needs to do is edit the post and replace the character with a standard character (no diacritical marks).

I've never heard of Elizabeth Bathory so can't comment. Sorry.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creepy pasta the movie badlands 0 529 October 7th, 2019, 02:28 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Horror movies based on real man eating creatures badlands 0 455 July 14th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Thumbs Up Real life horror stories badlands 2 709 July 13th, 2019, 05:38 PM
Last Post: august
  Slender man the movie badlands 1 568 August 22nd, 2018, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Tommy knockers the movie badlands 2 753 April 23rd, 2018, 11:46 AM
Last Post: august
  Horror movie ideas badlands 2 801 February 21st, 2018, 01:27 AM
  Winchester the movie badlands 0 510 February 9th, 2018, 02:18 PM
  American McGee Alice in Wonderland movie badlands 1 585 January 29th, 2018, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Real monster has died. Charles Manson badlands 2 822 November 21st, 2017, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Wouldn't this story or legend be a good vampire movie? badlands 1 916 October 9th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Michael