Babes of Yore: Lost Boys' Jami Gertz and Spaceballs' Daphne Zuniga
I discovered the other day at that October 28th is the birthday of two of my favorite actresses (and 80's crushes) - Jami Gertz and Daphne Zuniga. Heart

I first saw the former as princess/preppie Muffy Tepperman in the short-lived sitcom Square Pegs, and she went on to play the love interest in Crossroads opposite Ralph
Macchio, Gilda Radner in the bio film of her life, and the female leads in Less Than Zero, The Lost Boys, and the Charleston-filmed Don't Tell Her It's Me.

In recent years her biggest roles have been as the female antagonist in Twister, and the lead in the ABC series The Neighbors. Last year she was a guest star on the hit NBC series
This Is Us.

I first saw the latter as the brainy, repressed lead in The Sure Thing with John Cusack, and she then went on to star as Princess Vespa in Spaceballs and in Melrose Place
and more recently in One Tree Hill. She now does the usual Hallmark tv movies and guest appearances on assorted shows, and did the voice for Vespa on an animated Spaceballs series.

The final photo below shows them together in a Family Ties episode where Alex tried to take both of them to the prom! :jester:

Attached Files Image(s)

August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I watched the sitcom Still Standing just because of Gertz. :drool: I even made it through a few episodes of The Neighbors, terrible as it was, since she was in it.
Wasn't Daphne Zuniga in "Spaceballs"? I know I saw her in some big flick in the 1980ish era.
Yep, as detailed above, in the headline of the thread. :bg:

Attached Files Image(s)

August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
august Wrote:Yep, as detailed above, in the headline of the thread. :bg:

HAHA! Man, I am not having a great week.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mel Brooks inadvertently shares secret of 'Spaceballs' success Michael 0 139 December 20th, 2021, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Wolf boys badlands 1 304 March 3rd, 2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: august
  Video: Trailer for "Smurfs: The Lost Village" FilmGuy 0 301 March 15th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  A remake of the Lost Horizons badlands 1 589 July 16th, 2016, 12:11 AM
  Remake of the Boys of Brazil badlands 3 741 November 22nd, 2015, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Video: 1999 SciFi indie film "Lost: The Black Earth" FilmGuy 1 556 July 27th, 2014, 07:37 PM
  Walden Media has lost the Narnia film rights FilmGuy 1 1,257 January 7th, 2012, 06:29 PM
  Movie about the road of lost innocence badlands 1 1,191 October 17th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Last Post: EDSEL_PK
  Science Fiction Film Babes Through Time august 0 483 August 31st, 2010, 12:55 PM
  lost boys remake badlands 0 408 March 11th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Last Post: badlands