Old Children's fantasy shows that show moral lessons
https://youtu.be/dwJQ6G7Z_II

Watch New Zoo Revue - Intro and Theme Song from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Shouldn't they bring back these shows or at just reboots of them?
https://youtu.be/GqD_TLSe_Cs

Watch It's the Great Space Coaster! from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Are there enough old children in the audience for them to get worthwhile ratings? :hat::p
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...
I don't remember those shows but they look like the kind of stuff that was shown in the 1970s. I don't think their formats would really fit in with the kinds of shows being produced today. Maybe I'm wrong but they would have to be updated to meet the expectations of today's kids.

Then again, I never understood the appeal of Teletubbies (which was aimed at very young children who just needed something to keep them occupied).

You could probably update just about any of those old shows, I guess.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon Show, Night Sky Michael 0 126 June 7th, 2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Michael
  New Dean Devlin show, 'The Ark' Michael 2 211 May 9th, 2022, 01:25 AM
  Science fiction and fantasy shows reboots badlands 2 820 November 14th, 2020, 01:25 AM
  Old Time travelers Tv shows reboots badlands 0 1,469 October 3rd, 2020, 06:54 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Kung fu tv show reboot badlands 3 2,118 September 8th, 2019, 12:31 AM
  Amazon TV Show "Carnival Row" Michael 0 940 August 28th, 2019, 04:21 PM
  Fantasy Isand and Gilligan's island reboots badlands 2 742 May 2nd, 2019, 08:53 AM
Last Post: august
  Show runner gives tour of Walking Dead offices august 0 595 April 5th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Last Post: august
  Still Waiting for News about new Stargate TV Show Michael 6 1,306 February 28th, 2019, 12:57 PM
  Live-action Loki TV Show planned for Disney+ Finds Showrunner Michael 0 590 February 17th, 2019, 01:21 AM