Potter "Easter Eggs"
Supposedly there are a lot of "Easter Eggs" in the Harry Potter books that Rowling put their deliberately.

And no doubt you folk have been deliberating them and finding them for years.

I offer this: Harry Potter saw or touched all three of the Deathly Hallows before he ever knew what they were.

1) The Invisibility Cloak. Obvious.
2) The Elder Wand. Dumbledore has it, so Harry has seen it throughout the story, even though he doesn't know what it is.
3) The Resurrection Stone. Was it in the "golden snitch" before Harry ever caught it? Could be. Doubt it. But, in any case, it was in the snitch that the Minister of Magic presented to Harry as a bequest of Dumbledore.
"Never ask an Elf for advice, for he will say both 'Yes' and 'No'." - Frodo Baggins to Gildor Inglorion
3) The Resurrection Stone: In the books it is in a ring. Hence flatter and smaller than the movie image.
Putting the ring on his finger was the cause of Professor Dumbledore's illness, that he is being treated for by Professor Snape.
So, Harry had been seeing it the few times he saw Dumbledore's blackened hand.
The "snitch that Harry caught the first year, in his mouth, was several years before Professor Dumbledore acquired the ring.
Of course Dumbledore would have wanted the stone to bring back his sister.
Then again Dumbledore had been planning for the long haul. He put the stone into the snitch & then gave it to Harry as a bequest. He had been searching for the three Deathly Hallows, possibly from the first that he saw James Potters cloak.

Throughtout the series there are things to find: Nicholas Flamel was a real person, who opened a hospital in Paris. Awards, and people, are named after people from myths, and history. Circe, Merlin, etc.
My theory is that these were deliberate... Perhaps the young readers would look up the names, and learn from history.
Coins in prime number conversions. Spells requiring pseudo Latin (well I wouldn't know real Latin if it hit me), What a rich world was built here.
Irene

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harry Potter game badlands 2 643 March 14th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Harry Potter bar badlands 3 386 February 5th, 2021, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  HBO Harry Potter reboot badlands 1 299 January 31st, 2021, 12:24 PM
  Harry Potter theories badlands 10 931 November 5th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Last Post: august
  Did Harry Potter die? badlands 3 465 November 5th, 2018, 12:12 PM
  The Hillywood Show Harry Potter parody (video) Michael 4 720 September 17th, 2018, 05:33 PM
  Universal Studios Harry Potter badlands 1 385 September 5th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Harry Potter wedding badlands 2 436 August 29th, 2018, 09:54 AM
  Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Irene 5 895 April 18th, 2018, 12:24 PM
  Harry Potter presequel news badlands 7 1,140 December 25th, 2017, 04:22 PM