Why isn't there a cartoon about commercial product mascots?
They have one of Trolls, Cars, Legos, Toys, and now Emojis. Why not commercial mascots like Chicken of the Sea or Cracker Jack?
It is bound to happen though....
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I don't think those old school food companies think that way.
Count Chokula vs Cap'n Crunch--this time it's personal...
Actually, it has already been done.

Watch Snap, Crackle, and Pop save breakfast in 1939 cartoon from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Snap, Crackle, and Pop save breakfast in 1939 cartoon.
Here is a more modern production. The quality of the animation is not as good as the 1939 movie.

Watch Snap, Crackle, and Pop do Rice Krispy treats from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

This is actually a string of Rice Krispy treat commercials.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Superbowl commercial for "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" FilmGuy 0 394 February 5th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  TV Commercial director Fredrik Bond will direct SciFi movie "Year 12" Michael 0 497 November 17th, 2010, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Michael
  My fav cartoon is....... What's yours? vikuxa 36 2,304 May 9th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Last Post: samdelfino
  Hally Berry 's the product you push DeamondBleed 17 2,237 December 2nd, 2003, 02:40 PM
Last Post: RobRoy