Andre Norton re-read on tor.com
Talk about two great tastes that taste great together! Noted author Judith Tarr is starting an Andre Norton re-read over on tor.com. Her first post is here:

http://www.tor.com/2017/02/13/the-andre-...re-and-me/

Let the fun begin!

Jerrie
Nice posting. Thank you for finding this.
Irene
You're very welcome. We have lots to look forward to!

Jerrie
I, too love the posting. Thanks, Jerrie. I, more than some, appreciate rereading Andre's stories. I may get carried away sometimes while doing it though. In the past two months, I have read Dark Piper, Dread Companion, and Beast Master. Next ,I Follow The Drum to adventure. It's my favorite Norton trip. Later Kind Folks--Paul

ps. I also read other stuff. I just finished McCaffrey's Harper Hall Trilogy.
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
I wish Follow the Drum was published again in ebook format. It's one of the few Norton books I haven't read yet. I liked that many of her books that were long out of print were published again that way, making it easy and affordable to read them at last.
Rkomar, On the ABEBOOKS website, there are four copies for under $5.00, the cheapest being $3.69 with free shipping. It is well worth it. It is like watching a fabulous movie. It was well-researched and is historically accurate. A fascinating tale that is hard to put down. Later Kinds Folks- Paul
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
Thanks, I think I'll pick up a copy that way. I'm finally reading Tales from High Hallack vol.2, and it's got me in the mood for more Norton historical novels.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Andre on "Jeopardy!" Jerrie 1 329 July 4th, 2022, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Passing of Andre Norton, March 17, 2005 Irvkoch 49 32,266 July 2nd, 2022, 09:55 AM
  a vivid Andre Norton moment Jerrie 2 376 June 6th, 2022, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Collecting Norton Lots-A-Watts 8 747 May 25th, 2022, 08:47 AM
  Andre Norton inspired Martha Wells Jerrie 3 985 May 15th, 2022, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Lots-A-Watts
  Good News for Andre Lovers. Lots-A-Watts 5 843 December 3rd, 2021, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lots-A-Watts
  Andre's burial site Tudorlady419 3 704 November 24th, 2021, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Tudorlady419
  HUGE Andre Norton sale - today only! Jerrie 3 789 March 28th, 2021, 09:06 PM
  ebay listing - 70 Andre Norton books for sale chris.hakenkamp@gmail.com 1 791 November 19th, 2020, 09:01 AM
  Andre's Reading Corner - Nobble Warrior Meets with a Ghost Lots-A-Watts 1 528 November 4th, 2020, 08:13 PM