The biggest threat to Chinese military is a Disney cartoon?
Zootropia.

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2016/...ssor-says/
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the professor has something here. Hollywood has a very liberal spirit and the film-making industry doesn't mind taking on controversial themes. A lot of the movies coming out of California's film factories these days really do have powerful social messages.

"The Hunger Games" has inspired protest movements in some countries. Other fantasy movies have had similar impacts around the world, too. So I don't think this is necessarily just fear-mongering. One of the points of being artistic is to effect change on an emotional and intellectual level.

The film industry may not be very effective at creating change but they do like to criticize systems they object to.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wokeness is ruining Disney parks badlands 1 133 April 30th, 2021, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Trump’s military parade badlands 2 545 August 19th, 2018, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Kim Jong -Un and you at Disney world/ Disneyland badlands 2 453 June 28th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Protester disrupted the Disney world's Hall of Presidents? badlands 0 367 December 29th, 2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Shouldn't Disney/Pixar sent their movies to refugees camp for charity? badlands 1 369 January 13th, 2015, 01:57 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy