Should there be a movie about Hilter's gay Brown shirt leader, Ludwig Lenz?
I wonder if this would be a good movie or would it be too anti- homosexual?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I couldn't find any reference to such a person, but you never know. People seem to be fairly obsessed with the Nazis. I think I mentioned this in another thread with regards to all the Nazi related documentary style shows you can find on the cable "History" channels at any given moment.
The SA or Sturmabteilung, translated "Assault Division", a.k.a. "Stormtroopers" "Brownshirts", was originally a distinct organization within the Nazis. Their leader was Ernst Rohm, and he was in the early Nazi period considered influential and a potential rival for Hitler. He and the top Brownshirts as such were liquidated in a violent coup on June 30, 1934, the "Night of the Long Knives" by the much more loyal, disciplined, and reliable Shutzstaffel (SS) under Heinrich Himmler. One of the charges alleged against Rohm as a justification for murdering him in the night was that he was homosexual, and indeed IIRC it was claimed by the Nazis that he had been found in corpus delecti with a young man when he was "arrested" and summarily executed.

The Nazis however could hardly claim to be strictly dogmatically heterosexual as one of the inner circle and deputy to Hitler himself to the end was the Air Marshal Hermann Goering, whose flamboyant homosexuality was almost an open secret. Find a photo of the man in his heyday; he looks as if Liberace had created for himself and worn Luftwaffe generals uniforms.
Many Defeats & Many Fruitless Victories Memoirs Gateway
For I was talking aloud to myself...the old...choose the wisest person present to speak to...
But, ummm... speaking of Ludwig Lenz.... :crazy: :laugh: :bounce: :jester:

Yeah, I don't see any mention of him either. :confused: Where'd you come up with that name? Any chance that
was Ludwig Levy-Lenz, who was a physician who did early work in cosmetic surgery and gender-reassigment surgery? He was married (to women) a number of times, and doesn't seem to have been a Brownshirt at all.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
august Wrote:Yeah, I don't see any mention of him either. :confused: Where'd you come up with that name? Any chance that
was Ludwig Levy-Lenz, who was a physician who did early work in cosmetic surgery and gender-reassigment surgery? He was married (to women) a number of times, and doesn't seem to have been a Brownshirt at all.

That's the only one I turned up, as well.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tiger King movie badlands 1 450 May 5th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: An Armourer Explains Why Movie Props Look Strange Michael 1 503 April 15th, 2020, 08:42 PM
  Most popular movie Oscar nomination s badlands 9 773 February 23rd, 2019, 12:07 PM
Last Post: august
  Speedy Gonzales movie badlands 2 623 May 4th, 2016, 01:05 PM
  Denny"s Noah movie(2014) breakfast as cancelled badlands 1 465 August 18th, 2015, 01:53 PM
  Noah the movie badlands 23 1,526 November 15th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Nightspore
  Finally I saw the G.I joe Movie badlands 1 891 October 6th, 2010, 02:16 PM
  Kevin Costner, country singer (not its not a movie) missferal 3 1,083 November 7th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Themis
  actors angry over contract with movie studios badlands 1 601 September 22nd, 2008, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Fantasy
  Leader rails at teen breast implants gift fad RobRoy 2 714 October 14th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Last Post: EDSEL_PK