Lots-a-watts newest news
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted"
Andre Norton's website - andre-norton.com
Facebook has a lot of curious rules. They shut down a Tolkien Scholars page a few months back but I think it's been restored. The competition for eyeballs on Facebook is ferocious. I don't like to play there very much. But at least you have a place to post.
Well of course I'll still be terrorizing you all here - LOL
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted"
Is there any way you can cross-post over here? Not everyone's on Facebook.

Thanks!

Jerrie
I believe so.

Of course that is up to Michael and Irene. Confusedhades:

We will try a few and see what happens. What I post over on Facebook is a daily book write-up with 1 or 2 cover-art images and a link to the website page for that title. Yes-yes I know it's just pushing the website, which some of you are probably tiered of. But do keep in mind I Do Not Sell anything. I'm just trying keep Andre's work alive.

Then a couple times a week I will post some interesting tidbit.

I've only been doing it a week so not much has been done. I'll give you examples of the past 2 days and we'll see what happens.(Mainly whether or not the moderators object) I will note that it was a fairly dead page and according to the numbers I get to see the interest in the page as a whole is up some 20,000%

The Problem I see is that my image storage space is very limited and is going to fill up pretty quick - even shrinking down the images to very very small.
Michael is there a way to make the image appear on the post instead of the l i n k?
I think if you posted the "tidbit" items that would be good.

We can go to the Norton site for the covers & reviews are archived here... At least the ones that Paul has been writing.
Irene
It would probably be easier for people who do not have a Facebook account to just go to the following link. You can see the page you just can't comment on it. Confusedad:

https://www.facebook.com/Andre-A-Norton-.../timeline/

Irene just go ahead and delete those 2 daily post threads.
Nah. They are OK, just redundant, and I wouldn't want you going over your "bit" limit just to store extra stuff.

As for me, I finally got myself off Facebook, and don't want to get back on.
Irene

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Website NEWS Lots-A-Watts 3 383 January 30th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Lots-A-Watts
  Good News for Andre Lovers. Lots-A-Watts 5 617 December 3rd, 2021, 09:15 PM
  Some very sad news for SF Fandom: Andre Norton: Forum readers. Lots-A-Watts 14 3,467 October 29th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Lots-a-watts Presents Lots-A-Watts 5 739 July 13th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Jerrie
  Witch World movie news Paul Goode 2 909 March 25th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Website News Lots-A-Watts 6 1,117 August 7th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Jerrie
  Daily Post by Lots-a-Watts 11/20/15 Lots-A-Watts 1 504 November 20th, 2015, 03:38 PM
  Daily Post by Lots-a-Watts #1 - 11/19/15 Lots-A-Watts 1 418 November 20th, 2015, 03:34 PM
  Jay Watts Paul Goode 15 1,209 September 16th, 2015, 11:41 AM
  Good News Paul Goode 10 926 May 15th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode