Video: "Chewie, We're Home" - New Star Wars trailer
Trailer no. 2 is much, much better than the last one.

Watch Trailer 2 for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
Agreed, LOVED this one!!!!
I hope we get to see Leia use the force and a light sabre and that someone in the family is going over to the darkside.
I am definitely MUCH happier with this trailer than that previous video ("sneak peak" or "teaser" or whatever it was supposed to be).
So the first part of Luke's line is a direct quote from Return of the Jedi. But unsure if it's the 30-year-old sound clip, or if Mark Hamill is saying it again.
It's when he reveals to Leia that she's his sister:

Quote:LUKE:

You're wrong, Leia. You have that power too.
In time you'll learn to use it as I have. The
Force is strong in my family. My father has
it...I have it...and...my sister has it.

(pause)

Yes. It's you Leia.

LEIA:

I know. Somehow...I've always known.

So when that line is spoken, Vader is alive. So "my father has it," in the present tense. Possibly Luke is remembering that scene, and then the
new line - "You have it too" - is spoken to someone new - probably Leia's son or daughter?

Or does Annakin still materialize within the Force like Obi-wan and Yoda did?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
The trailer was good. Seeing Han and Chewie again was cool. Would have liked to have seen Luke in it. Star Wars celebration has fandom buzzing.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Well, Luke gets the intro narration, and we see his hand, so that's pretty big right there. My guess is that a) if even 1/10 of the rumors are true, Luke's presence needs to be somewhat mysterious and unseen, and b) since he's not as visible to the general public these days, that's another reason to keep him off-screen, so that the conversation is "Wow, Harrison Ford still looks in such good shape" and not "Wow Mark Hamill looks 64!"
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Michael Wrote:I am definitely MUCH happier with this trailer than that previous video ("sneak peak" or "teaser" or whatever it was supposed to be).

I agree and it makes much more sense as well. Love Chewie and Hans Solo.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 44 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 65 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 179 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 289 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 382 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 505 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 396 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 605 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 462 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: Star Wars IX trailer from D23 Michael 2 623 October 24th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Irene