A Tribute to Andre
As most of you know a very sorrowful day is soon approaching - March 17, 2015.

Andre-Norton-Books.com is planning a small tribute to the Passing of Andre. The Estate is rewarding it's loyal fans with a special gift.

And I as the editor of the site am looking for people to post messages of hope, sorrow or anything else they want to say about The Great Lady. I'm not not just looking for the six people who post here all the time, I'm looking for fellow authors, people influenced by Andre's works, or most of all fans.

Email me at lotsawatts@live.com so we may add your kind words to the tribute.

Thanks - Jay
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted"
Andre Norton's website - andre-norton.com
When is the deadline? Later Kind folks--Paul
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
I would say Sunday March 15, 2015 thus giving me the time to organize whatever I get.

But it sure would help if I get most before then, I don't want have to rush it. This is why I'm asking now. If you don't want your real name used let me know. But I'm not making anything up, If I only get two then that's all I'm going to post.

Also working on another surprise for all of Andre's fans, hope I can pull it all together.
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted"
Just thought I would remind you people -

Just one week left to get any words of tribute you would like to share with the (growing ever popular) andre-norton-books.com ready for the 17th.

All comments are getting listed in order received.

SO FAR only one person from here has sent anything. Shame-Shame Sad

Send emails to lotsawatts@live.com
I'm sorry. I've been swamped at work. Swamped at home.

At home all I want to do is sit & work on the charity quilt.
I've only been reading "comfort" books, and rarely getting on the computer.

This tribute will just have to go without my input.
Irene
Well that's good enough - I'll just post that - Thanks
Well Now - the turn out has been much better that I expected. :wow:

So Sadly Irene - I will not be needing your comment after all.

Everybody else should make sure they check out the site on and after the 17th

We have new announcements and
Two really nice give-a-ways :whistle:

Make sure you all read the Tributes - People have had some really nice things to say.

Thanks everyone
Lotsawatts ~ Webmaster ~ Andre-Norton-Books.com
No problems. I just don't have enough time.
Irene
It could be said that Sir Terry Pratchett offered her the best tribute of all, dying 10 years to the day after she did.

Sad

Jerrie

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Andre on "Jeopardy!" Jerrie 1 107 July 4th, 2022, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Passing of Andre Norton, March 17, 2005 Irvkoch 49 31,346 July 2nd, 2022, 09:55 AM
  a vivid Andre Norton moment Jerrie 2 149 June 6th, 2022, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Andre Norton inspired Martha Wells Jerrie 3 794 May 15th, 2022, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Lots-A-Watts
  Good News for Andre Lovers. Lots-A-Watts 5 599 December 3rd, 2021, 09:15 PM
  Andre's burial site Tudorlady419 3 481 November 24th, 2021, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Tudorlady419
  HUGE Andre Norton sale - today only! Jerrie 3 639 March 28th, 2021, 09:06 PM
  ebay listing - 70 Andre Norton books for sale chris.hakenkamp@gmail.com 1 667 November 19th, 2020, 09:01 AM
  Andre's Reading Corner - Nobble Warrior Meets with a Ghost Lots-A-Watts 1 413 November 4th, 2020, 08:13 PM
  Andre's Reading Corner - Hob's Pot Lots-A-Watts 0 432 October 23rd, 2020, 11:42 AM