Merry Christmas
To all you Fine Folks--- Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you wish to celebrate. And may you all have a happy and healthy New year :party: Later Kind folks--Paul
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
I hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday.
Merry Christmas One and All!

I have missed you (it is a long story, mostly centered on the adventures of living in a home that has found a "better" calling than sheltering ... and a builder who is enjoying an "early, intermittent retirement.")

Blessings,

--Steve Confusedcream:
If baseball is in the air, why not catch it?
A Merry Christmas to all of Andre's friends and fans (I think, to her, all of her fans were her friends...)! Have a safe and reflective holiday.
And from me. Have a safe holiday. And think of me before you 'drink and drive'. I have few enough friends that I can afford to loose any of you.

Best of holidays.
Irene
and a "Happy New Year" from all of us at Andre-Norton-Books.com. May your new year be more prosperous than this one.
"Not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted"
Andre Norton's website - andre-norton.com
...and to all a good night!
And...a Happy New Year to all.
And may I say "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays" too? I know I am late by a couple of weeks but I have been busy elsewhere.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
FilmGuy Wrote:And may I say "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays" too? I know I am late by a couple of weeks but I have been busy elsewhere.

You're just in time for those of the Eastern Orthodox faith!
Holiday greetings to our all Eastern Orthodox friends celebrating Christmas today.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry and Happy! jmelsna 4 579 December 25th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Last Post: jmelsna
  Merry Christmas catsrule1 5 869 January 3rd, 2013, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Steven Vogel
  Merry Christmas Paul Goode 2 998 December 27th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Last Post: jmelsna
  The Magic of Christmas with an original story by Andre Norton jimqwerty 2 1,227 April 30th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Last Post: jimqwerty
  Merry Christmas Paul Goode 2 1,104 December 29th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Irene