Video: Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII, the Force Awakens"
Here it is, the first official trailer for "Episode VII". I cannot say I am impressed but I will leave it at that.

Watch First official trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII, The Force Awakens" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
It's just the very first peek at the film, so one shouldn't expect too much, perhaps. I liked the final shots of the Falcon.
I think this is a "teaser" more than a "trailer". I've never quite understood the difference until now, I suppose.
I agree this should be called a teaser. It's an early teaser so it lacks anything substantial regarding the plot. It was nice to see the Millennium Falcon and I wonder how much of R2D2, C-3PO and Chewbacca will be in the new trilogy. They are very tight-lipped about the amount Luke, Leia and Han will be involved. what I am also interested in is if we will see the ghosts of Obi-wan, Yoda or Anakin.
Apparently the leaks have begun. So I guess Chewbacca is significantly in for sure.

How long are Wookies supposed to live, anyway? Did someone give him the Super Soldier Serum or something?
So you're young for 300 years, middle-aged for 50 years, and then old for 50+ years. I'm not sure they quite understand what "middle" is supposed to mean. Smile

But thanks.
I was just reading that the trailer proper won't hit until May, and will feature the classic cast, as well. I can't wait to see that, but I'm still wishing they'd have brought back Billy Dee Williams (Lando).
Don't give up hope just yet. Billy Dee Williams returns as Lando Calrissian in the animated series Star Wars Rebels. Who knows what else lies in store?
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite star wars RIP off Tminus123w 2 68 November 21st, 2022, 10:23 PM
Last Post: august
  Star Wars amusement park badlands 2 302 April 13th, 2022, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 368 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 384 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 522 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 699 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 724 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 834 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 642 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 842 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM