Which actors would make good superheroes or villians?
Do you have a preferences for which actors?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I'll never be able to forget Caesar Romero as the Joker and Frank Gorshin as the Riddler. I was not impressed with Jim Carrey's Riddler at all.

I'm not sure they have found the perfect Peter Parker actor yet, although both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield have done well by the character.

I will never be able to see anyone but Chris Evans playing Steve Rogers and Robert Downey, Jr. playing Tony Stark. Chris Hemsworth is an incredible Thor, too. And I really like Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner.
Michael Wrote:I'll never be able to forget Caesar Romero as the Joker and Frank Gorshin as the Riddler. I was not impressed with Jim Carrey's Riddler at all.

I'm not sure they have found the perfect Peter Parker actor yet, although both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield have done well by the character.

I will never be able to see anyone but Chris Evans playing Steve Rogers and Robert Downey, Jr. playing Tony Stark. Chris Hemsworth is an incredible Thor, too. And I really like Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner.

These actors are great though I believe Mark Ruffalo could make a good Jesus in religious series. I think Daniel Day Lewis should have a chance as Batman, Bill Crosby, despite his current situations, would make an interesting Killer Croc, and Jim Caviezel could play Superman. He has done Christ so why not? Henry Silva should try out for Scorpion.
badlands Wrote:These actors are great though I believe Mark Ruffalo could make a good Jesus in religious series. I think Daniel Day Lewis should have a chance as Batman, Bill Crosby, despite his current situations, would make an interesting Killer Croc, and Jim Caviezel could play Superman. He has done Christ so why not? Henry Silva should try out for Scorpion.

Not sure how commercially viable a Jesus series is, unless it were done on one of those religious cable networks - and I'm thinking Ruffalo probably wants to concentrate on films right now.

Daniel Day-Lewis is almost 58, but actually if one were to do the older Batman from the original Dark Knight comic, he wouldn't be bad at all. Pretty sure Bill Cosby (assuming you mean him and not some unknown relative of Bing) isn't going to be doing any films anytime soon, especially not action roles at age 77, and especially since he's never really had a successful film (although he's had supporting roles in a couple of modestly successful films mainly featuring other people, 40+ years ago.)

Now for Henry Silva... do you mean the 86-year-old retired character actor from the original Ocean's 11?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Yes,I mean that Henry..is he too old? Maybe I don't believe people lose their physical strength when they are older, but what about some more villains? Patrick Stewart should try out for Lex Luthor, Neil Patrick Harris woulc make a good Riddler, Russell Brand could be Batman's Mad Hatter or a new version of Captain Hook and Johnny Depp as the Joker or Scarecrow or Toymaker?
Ron Perlman as Starbreaker. I always thought he was a cool villain.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=196]

I will be *UP*set if this attachment vanishes, VBulletin. But I still don't have time to figure out what is going on with the attachments.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What about these superheroes? badlands 0 265 November 22nd, 2021, 09:50 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Netflix superheroes badlands 1 515 July 18th, 2019, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Michael
  What actors would be great superheroes 🦸*♂️ or 🦹*♂️ Villains? badlands 0 381 January 3rd, 2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Is Thanos the only good Marvel Villain? badlands 2 425 July 16th, 2018, 12:17 PM
  Video: Marvel actors sing "Brady Bunch"-style theme FilmGuy 1 558 April 30th, 2018, 11:14 AM
Last Post: mrt77
  What superhero roles do you think some actors take? badlands 1 398 January 14th, 2017, 01:36 PM
  African-American superheroes with South Carolina roots august 2 615 October 30th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Video: Superheroes versus Game Heroes FilmGuy 0 505 April 16th, 2015, 09:23 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  What Superheroes would like to see on the silver screen? badlands 7 802 July 27th, 2014, 07:45 PM
  Are Marvel superheroes taken over Disney and Pixar? badlands 1 573 October 6th, 2013, 11:56 AM