Banner courtesy of Mirage and StimpyJCat

WELCOME TO BARSCAPE

[Image: redsky.jpg]

MENU

[The menu was originally posted by Devin Creed.]

Nebari Wake-Up Call
equal parts of skim milk and lidocaine

Tavlek Passion
equal parts of extra bitter lemon juice and lime juice, served hot, with splashes of vinegar and salt

Moyarita
like a Texas margarita only much bigger

Bloodtracker Confusion
equal parts bloody mary and tabasco sauce

PKK - PeaceKeeper Kola
equal parts dark rum and prune juice

Hynerion Jet Fumes
equal parts Scotch Whiskey, Extra-Dry Vermouth, and Sake, served by scantily-clad females

Luxan Afterglow
one part orange juice with pulp to two parts Hot Cinnamon Schnapps

Delvian Mist
equal parts grape juice and Creme de Banana liqueur, best served under a "Gro-Lite"

Translator Microbe
equal parts of every kind of liguor on hand, shaken not stirred. After one glass No One will understand you!

Scorpy's Cooling Rod
Frozen Habanero peppers & Tequila with a dash of lime

Sputnik
Ruby Red Squirt with vodka, served with ice and a teeny umbrella with a cherry on the end.

Sheyang's Fireball
Drambui, coke, malibu, set on fire then mixed with lime. Ice.

Luxan Lion Red
The imfamous Luxan brew for warriors. It has a kick, a punch and a panthak jab quality about it which is the result of the extremely long brewing time in firey wood barrels. This brew is especially good for chilling the dreaded Hyper-Rage.

NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS

Vanilla Milk
Milk with a splash of vanilla and sugar-substitute, gently warmed to skin temperature (great sleep inducer)

BARSCAPE MUNCHIES

RD Delight
Chips

Critters
Peanuts slightly roasted in starburst

Pilot's Blast
Nacho's with a nice Habanero dipsauce

Scorpy's Combo Special
Pizza with ground brains and served with Moyarita shooters Specify thin, thick, or New York style crust when placing order.

Hynerian Light-Lunch
also known as The Crichton Heart Burn Consists of ANYTHING you can fit on your plate! You have to specify - eg. Eggs, Bacon, Piles of Nachos, Beans, etc

Pathfinders
Slow-baked beans loaded with brown sugar, bacon, giant gibbon space onions, Tabasco sauce and laced with Habanero sauce. Served with side dish of cole slaw or sauerkraut.

Strannik
Rapid boiling retains their blue mottled coloring and sealing in the juices. Served with drawn butter.

Roasted Grayzer Breast
The delight is in the chewing. Selections include: Original recipe, Spicy New Orleans recipe, or Pheromone marinade.

Tavlek Roast Hawaaian Style
Recommended for those with cast iron stomachs. The Gauntlet chemical has made the meat stringey and tough with a bitter vinegar taste to it. Thus the Chef must skewer the roast and rotisserie cook for up to 18 hours, constantly basting the meat in sweet fruit juices.

DESSERTS

1812 Ice Cream
The finest selections of Cherry Delight, French Vanilla, and Blueberry ice creams are formed into the shape of the viewer's favorite DRD. Beautifully crafted chocolate antenna are then added for that special touch of realism.

Jool Pie
An adapted recipe starting with a southern style sweet potato pie, with extra Saigon cinnamon and condensed rum flavoring, covered in lightly spun-sugar hair.

Nebari Brownies
A rich, sultry chocolate cake-like brownie with a pale gray icing. Beware of its mild looking appearance. It's the special spice inside that sneaks up on you, charming its way into your system. You are addicted before you know it.

Crichton Kicks Cheesecake CKC
A rich chocolate cheesecake in honor of our hero who looks frelling fine in black leather. A highly guarded recipe HAZARD WARNING: don't ask B5junkie for her recipe!.

And announcing our newest Barscape venture:
Revenging Angel Cakes
Cakes made to order by our very own Barscape baker and fallen angel, Suebacca. Sinful cakes; devillishly delicious. See Sue for prices.
Am I the first one here? Goodness, I need a drink!!
How about a Luxan Afterglow/ Mirage, Shady, you guys here?
Moif.... Not good actually. Just had the first rehearsal for this summer tour i'm doing and I've just discovered I have the smallest part in the whole world! VERY frustrating!:anxious:

It wouldnt be so bad if there wasnt a choice part in the play that would be ideal for me - I mean the girl playing it is only 1 year older than me! - but no i've been given the crappy servant part YET AGAIN with only something like 3 lines.

It's just too annoying.... I mean I know why I wasnt cast in the part... the guy i'd have to play opposite is also the director, and he's like my adopted brother, he's seen me grow up - it would just be too wierd....

But it's still frelling annoying - to watch some other girl act the part that you shoulda gotten. :angry:

So I feel the need for coprious ammounts of alcohol.
It took me a few to realize we'd switched bars.:laugh:

I'd like a Hynerian Jet Fumes, to go with my beef stew for lunch. I can pass on the scantily clad females serving it.
Bootstrap's Bootstraps.
Hi Lippy...and I take it Moif is around? How are you both?
Quote:Originally posted by Lippy

Treat yourself to a Translator Microbe. It's on me. I hope it helps. :bg:
Bootstrap's Bootstraps.
Quote:Originally posted by Eldanuumea
Hi Lippy...and I take it Moif is around? How are you both?

Yeah - that Bar change took me by surprise too, Moif and I were half way through a conversation.
Quote:Originally posted by Eiley
Treat yourself to a Translator Microbe. It's on me. I hope it helps. :bg:

Thaks - I hope it does too.
I never read the beginning of the bars. I hadn't noticed that Sue's Revenging Angel Cakes had been added. I really love that name.
Bootstrap's Bootstraps.
I kinda think if someone going to put their names in front of the bar, they should, if they are capable, put a little picture in there...kind of like Moif did.
Not a complaint...just a suggestion to individualize / personalized the bar a little. Regular pics and menu should always stay. :bg:
Quote:Originally posted by Lippy
Moif.... Not good actually. Just had the first rehearsal for this summer tour i'm doing and I've just discovered I have the smallest part in the whole world! VERY frustrating!:anxious:

It wouldnt be so bad if there wasnt a choice part in the play that would be ideal for me - I mean the girl playing it is only 1 year older than me! - but no i've been given the crappy servant part YET AGAIN with only something like 3 lines.

It's just too annoying.... I mean I know why I wasnt cast in the part... the guy i'd have to play opposite is also the director, and he's like my adopted brother, he's seen me grow up - it would just be too wierd....

But it's still frelling annoying - to watch some other girl act the part that you shoulda gotten. :angry:

Man that stinks Lippy!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Want me to come up there and kick that director's ***?? I will you know. Just give me the word.
Seriously, if that's the problem...are there other productions for you to get involved? Anyway, sorry to hear about it. Confusedad:
Quote:Originally posted by Eiley in Vorry and Luthy's Barscape
Have that moyarita on me. By that I mean I'm paying for it. Sorry for the dig. :tongue:

Thanks for the clairification. Didn't want me to make my usual comeback, I can take the hint. :poke:

Back to work.

JK: Like the idea of a personalized pic for personal bars.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Oh... the bar changed...

I was just sitting there like a lemon waiting for Lippy to reply and thinking... well maybe her cat just got electrocuted or something... :anxious: :dummy:
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun

Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of lifeand the seeds of change were planted
Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And headed straight..into the shining sun
Quote:Originally posted by moif
Oh... the bar changed...

I was just sitting there like a lemon waiting for Lippy to reply and thinking... well maybe her cat just got electrocuted or something... :anxious: :dummy:

That's too funny!!
Quote:Originally posted by JKriteton
I kinda think if someone going to put their names in front of the bar, they should, if they are capable, put a little picture in there...kind of like Moif did.
Not a complaint...just a suggestion to individualize / personalized the bar a little. Regular pics and menu should always stay.

Sorry JK, I don't even know where to look for pics like that. But Mirage and/or Shady both have the Barf, bartender login and they are more than welcome to add a personalized pic if they so desire Wink
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
Quote:Originally posted by CJ~
Sorry JK, I don't even know where to look for pics like that. But Mirage and/or Shady both have the Barf, bartender login and they are more than welcome to add a personalized pic if they so desire Wink

Oh CJ, I wasn't thinking that you or another moderator should do it. It should be the person or persons who have their names in the Marque Lights. :bg:

Wait a minute...are you telling me that Barf, Bartender is actually several people? That Barf is a fictional character?? :jawdrop:
I figure it is about time I take the mic for once.

We make all of our suns the same
Every one will suffer the fire we've made
They all explode just the same
And there's no going back on the plans we've made

Peacekeeper take your time
Wait for the dark of night
Soon all the suns will rise

Peacekeeper don't tell why
Don't be afraid to fight
Love is the sweet surprise

Only creatures who are on their way
Ever poison their own well
But we still have time to hate
And there's still something we can sell

Don't be afraid to fight

When the night is cold and still
When you thought you've had your fill
Take all the time you will
This is not a test, it's not a drill
Take no prisoners, only kill

You know all of our friends are gods
And they all tell us how to paint our face
But there's only one brush we need
It's the one that never leaves a trace

Don't be afraid to fight

Don't be afraid to fight

When the night is cold and still
When you thought you've had your fill
This is not a test, it's not a drill
Take no prisoners, only kill
Bootstrap's Bootstraps.
Thanks for the cool song, Eiley.
Quote:Originally posted by Eldanuumea
Thanks for the cool song, Eiley.

Thanks. It is Fleetwood Mac's newest. I though it was appropriate for Barscape. I love it, but I love almost all of their music.
Bootstrap's Bootstraps.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Batllestar Galactica 2003 series Fan Edition in short CylonMaker 4 971 September 2nd, 2011, 12:14 AM
Last Post: CylonMaker
  The start of the 2003 BSG SHOW Cybes51 4 1,013 May 26th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Cybes51
  Barscape - open 24/7 Stripe 90 8,420 April 19th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  sometimes the gate is opened without a dhd, how? HOBBIT 7 977 October 22nd, 2004, 01:50 PM
Last Post: mysticalweather
  Barscape, March 22, 2004 open 24/7 Barf, Bartender 47 4,005 July 30th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Last Post: Sirona
  Barscape 9/17/03, Open 24/7 Barf, Bartender 501 19,701 March 22nd, 2004, 01:00 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  2003 TLW Convention Charitable Contribution alliecat 0 722 March 17th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Last Post: alliecat
  What was the highlight of Stargate SG-1 in 2003? Deina 5 1,017 December 30th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Darlene65
  JOD - on Scrubs October 30, 2003 CAP 12 1,039 November 12th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Last Post: CAP
  Upcoming Aussie Convention (Nov 2003) missferal 2 749 October 30th, 2003, 10:20 AM
Last Post: missferal