Video: "Beyond the Time Barrier" from 1960
This was one of my favorite science fiction movies when I was a kid.  It didn't come on TV very often but whenever it did I made a pointing of watching it if I could fit that into my schedule.

This movie was filmed in about a week.  The production company was able to use an active Air Force base for some scenes and a closed down Marine base nearby for some other scenes.  You can read about it at IMDB.

Robert Clarke, the star who plays Major Allison, was a popular character actor who appeared on many TV shows.  He died in 2005 at the age of 85.

Darlene Tompkins played Trirene, the beautiful young deaf-mute girl with mental telepathy.  She stopped acting after 1967.  Her most notable project after "Beyond the Time Barrier" was probably the Elvis Pressley movie "Blue Hawaii" although she did not have a major role in the film.  According to her IMDB biography she is still alive.  I will admit I had a true "little boy crush" on her (she was old enough to be my mother but I didn't know that when I saw the movie).

Watch "Beyond the Time Barrier" full movie from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Here are some screen captures from the movie.  Sorry for the poor quality.  I tried several different ways to capture them but the video quality itself is not very good.

"Beyond the Time Barrier"

Darlene Tompkins as Trirene in "Beyond the Time Barrier".

Robert Clarke as Major William Allison and Darlene Tompkins as Trirene in "Beyond the Time Barrier"
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
Darlene Tompkins is gorgeous.:hearteyes: Here she is talking about Elvis, which ties in well with my Elvis thread. http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/blue-haw...sley.shtml

The film is in Video-Hound's Sci-Fi Experience (Visible Ink Press, 1997), where it gets 2 bones out of 4, n  Hallowell's Film Guide, 2nd ed., where it's unrated.
The link doesn't seem to work, but u can find it at Elvis.Com.
I have fixed the link. Thanks for sharing that. She looks like she is still in good health and I'm glad to see that.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: The Vagabond King Michael 1 34 April 3rd, 2021, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Trailer for Denis Villeneuve's "Dune" Michael 6 879 November 8th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Last Post: namesarehard
  Video: Teaser for Asimov-inspired "Foundation" Michael 1 423 July 22nd, 2020, 11:26 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Video: History Buffs 2016 Review of 'Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World' Michael 2 682 June 21st, 2020, 10:35 AM
  Video: Real Navy Seal reviews military movies Michael 0 317 February 18th, 2020, 01:54 AM
  Video: Former mob boss reviews mob movies Michael 0 364 February 18th, 2020, 01:52 AM
  Video: UK Trailer for "The Iron Mask" Michael 0 356 February 13th, 2020, 01:03 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Enter the Girl Dragon" Michael 1 478 December 19th, 2019, 11:38 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Ip Man 4: The Finale" Michael 0 334 December 19th, 2019, 11:35 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Top Gun: Maverick" Michael 0 248 December 19th, 2019, 11:32 PM