Disney confirms that "Incredibles 2" is in the works
MTV is reporting that Disney CEO Bob Iger has confirmed that Brad Bird is developing a story for the next "Incredibles" movie. The first one was released in 2004.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
It's about time, Disney. It's about time.
I think so, too. I heard that the companies that made Alpha and Omega and opening season were planning to make second movies as well.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Unconfirmed rumors being reported on the Internet have the plot revolving around a rivalry between Frozone (Samuel L. Jackson) and Mr. Incredible (Craig T. Nelson). Some Websites are suggesting that Frozone may be the new supervillain, although if the story about the rivalry is true it could be that another supervillain will emerge, forcing Mr. Incredible and Frozone to work together again (which would be a much more satisfying story in my opinion). Jackson has reportedly confirmed that he is returning as the voice of Frozone.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
Frozone and Mr Incredible should have his own super villains like the way regular superheroes do. What about that Bomb appetite guy in the last movie should come out?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Hahaha, as several people have said before, it was the best Fantastic Four movie... :bg:
Christian Post has updated the rumor mill. Brad Bird confirmed that the movie will be in 3-D (HUGE YUCK). Realty Today picked up the story from Christian Post and said the movie will come out in 2016.

IMDB gives a release date of June 22, 2016.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor Who being taken over by Disney?i badlands 1 47 November 8th, 2022, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Which Pixar and Disney characters need their own show/movies? badlands 2 270 March 30th, 2022, 01:02 AM
  Video: Trailer for Disney+ documentary, "Marvel's Assembled" Michael 0 245 February 16th, 2022, 04:25 PM
  Disney channel shows badlands 1 387 January 16th, 2022, 06:52 PM
  Should Disney make its own version of the Little Prince badlands 3 502 December 11th, 2021, 05:27 PM
  Disney and Hyperion books badlands 1 568 April 30th, 2021, 10:26 PM
  Disney shows reboots badlands 0 694 March 7th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Disney plus streaming badlands 0 727 November 15th, 2019, 01:47 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Disney voice actor accused of rape badlands 1 727 May 5th, 2019, 03:09 PM
Last Post: august
  What fairy tales would you like Disney do make? badlands 2 804 April 23rd, 2019, 06:13 PM