What Superheroes would like to see on the silver screen?
I don't know, but I always like Bishop from the X- men. I love to see the Black Panther, Misty knight, Silver Sable,and Paladin take on Red Skull.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I used to read some offbeat comics in the late 1960s and early 1970s that I doubt will ever be adapted to cinema. One of my favorites was "Brothers of the Spear", which Gold Key Comics piggy-backed onto Tarzan comics. The original stories ran from 1951 to 1966 and I read reprints of them.

I always loved The Phantom and even enjoyed the Billy Zane adaptation (1994). I wanted to see a sequel to that movie, although I was hoping they would abandon the campiness (Xander Drax was an awful villain). I have not seen the 1943 movie starring Tom Tyler. I'm not sure if the 2009 TV mini-series is supposed to be tied in to the Phantom I remember from the comics. I always thought it was a great character.

And I wish they would do Challengers of the Unknown, as well.
You know, Bruce Campbell was in the running to play the Phantom in that 90's version, losing out to Billy Zane - he devotes a whole chapter in his book to the audition process.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Angelic Pictures is still trying to bring one of Edgar Rice Burroughs' other superheros to film in "Carson Napier". The project was previously named "Pirates of Venus". IMDB reports that the film is now scheduled for a 2015 release. It had previously been scheduled for a 2013 release.

I suspect that the complicated failure of "John Carter" is undermining this project's progress.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
Wish the unknowns become movies, like Marshal Law, and even TV heroes like Mightor. I'm disappointed the upcoming Birdman movie won't be serious.

Although I get reminded of the old songs of TV:
Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sZgeKa4e...0NnHgY0v7g from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.
I would love to see some of the lesser-known DC heroes, but they would be more suited to animated features: Metamorpho, Hawkman, the Elongated Man, the Metal Men, even Eclipso - he wasn't a hero, but his Dr. Jekyll-like alter-ego was. Smile
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Hawkman and Hawkgirl, Lightning Lad and Lightning Lass, Phantom Girl, Phantom Lady, Teen Titans, Metal Men. The Phantom serial is on You Tube.
I had forgotten about Metal Men. That would be an interesting movie (all motion-capture, I guess).

I'd also like to see Magnus, Robot Fighter. I think that was another Gold Key title.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What about these superheroes? badlands 0 267 November 22nd, 2021, 09:50 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Avengers Endgame - Interesting Steve Rogers off-screen sub-plots Michael 0 479 April 27th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Netflix superheroes badlands 1 518 July 18th, 2019, 01:53 AM
  What actors would be great superheroes 🦸*♂️ or 🦹*♂️ Villains? badlands 0 383 January 3rd, 2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: badlands
  African-American superheroes with South Carolina roots august 2 619 October 30th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Video: Superheroes versus Game Heroes FilmGuy 0 508 April 16th, 2015, 09:23 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Which actors would make good superheroes or villians? badlands 5 808 March 17th, 2015, 02:13 PM
  Are Marvel superheroes taken over Disney and Pixar? badlands 1 575 October 6th, 2013, 11:56 AM
  Stage & screen News From Yahoo! 0 490 January 6th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  superheroes on T.V badlands 1 642 October 30th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Last Post: EDSEL_PK