the DEATHLY HALLOWS on TV
This site has been pretty silent lately.

However, the DEATHLY HALLOWS - part 2 has just been shown on US TV.

I've also been re-reading my collection of HP books. (Just finished HALF BLOOD PRINCE.)

So, when watching DH-2 on TV, I found that I felt scenes were missing. Or there was stuff that I didn't remember.

In the book - didn't Harry mend his original wand?
In the movie - didn't they tell you why Molly was grieving in the area where people were laid out?
In the movie - I thought that there was much more stuff given to the viewer in the "train station"
Weren't students evacuated? I don't remember people put in the dungeons (of course that is where the potions class was held, and we suppose where Slitherin house is.

I'm assuming that this is all my bad memory acting up.
Irene
Unfortunately, I just haven't had much personal time for my Websites lately. I need to open up registrations again but I don't know if I would be able to keep a lid on the spam.

As for Harry Potter, I believe all the movies were recently shown again as part of a Thanksgiving Weekend special.

Despite the fact they filmed two movies for "Deathly Hallows", a LOT of stuff was omitted. To have covered everything probably would have demanded four movies.

Of course, various things from each of the books were dropped for all the movies. There was just too much detail and too many sub-plots for everything to be covered. The ghosts fell by the wayside after the third film, I think, even though they remained significant all the way to the end. I was glad to see that Helena was retained in the final movie.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My thoughts on "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 8 1,683 November 27th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Discussion for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 0 407 July 13th, 2011, 02:40 PM
  Pictures: Harry Potter people at Deathly Hallows 2 premiere in London, July 2011 Michael 0 341 July 10th, 2011, 08:31 AM
  Severus Snape poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" Michael 0 725 June 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM
  Neville Longbottom featured on new Deathly Hallows poster Michael 0 470 May 30th, 2011, 03:40 AM
  Ciaran Hinds to play Aberforth Dumbledore in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Michael 2 967 January 11th, 2011, 02:36 AM
  Emma Watson Back to UK to Re-shoot Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 11 News From Yahoo! 0 463 December 25th, 2010, 09:23 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Full Movie Online Free News From Yahoo! 0 941 December 19th, 2010, 11:22 PM
  Game review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One - Playstation 3 News From Yahoo! 0 451 December 17th, 2010, 07:03 AM
  Kelly Macdonald Joins 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2' News From Yahoo! 0 406 December 14th, 2010, 06:15 PM