Will Carrie be a Renaissance film?
I heard it will be?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
This Carrie? I am not too sure what you mean by a Renaissance film.
badlands Wrote:I heard it will be?

Nope, you heard wrong - double-check that source. Wink It's a joint MGM and Screen Gems production, with Misher Films actually making it - that's simply the production company of the producer-for-hire they got, Kevin Misher. For future reference, you can just go to http://www.imdb.com, enter the title of any film, and then click on "company credits" at the left, and any prouction companies and/or distributors will be listed. Smile

Nightspore Wrote:This Carrie? I am not too sure what you mean by a Renaissance film.

:lol: Look above - you are in the forum designated for discussion of Renaissance films. :tongue: :poke: Renaissance Pictures is the production company of Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert that released everything from the Evil Dead Films to the Hercules and Xena TV shows, to the more recent Legend of the Seeker and Spartacus . Most of their films are now released under the Ghost House Pictures label, like The Grudge, The Messengers, etc. just because they have additional investors for those.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
august Wrote::lol: Look above - you are in the forum designated for discussion of Renaissance films. :tongue: :poke: ...

Doh! LOL. In my defence I think it was late when I posted that so I blame the vodka. *wink*
Actually, I was tempted to say something about how they didn't make movies in the Renaissance (drum roll, please).

There are just so many levels of irony in the question.
Michael Wrote:Actually, I was tempted to say something about how they didn't make movies in the Renaissance (drum roll, please).

There are just so many levels of irony in the question.

That reminds me of a Stephen Wright joke where he sees a diner claiming to sell breakfasts at any time, he goes in asks for French toast in the Renaissance.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Josh Becker's new film "Warpath" opens in Royal Oak, MI Th. 9/26! august 4 932 September 30th, 2019, 02:26 PM
Last Post: august
  Gerardmer Film Festival Award-winning Alien Apocalypse on Syfy Tues. 12/20 @ 11 PM august 60 8,903 December 20th, 2011, 05:34 PM
  The Fall of Sam Axe (Bruce's Burn Notice prequel film) on USA Fr. 11/25 august 18 4,299 November 15th, 2011, 02:13 AM
  30 Days of Night (w/ Voice, Mauser, Creegan and Lily!) 5th #1 film in a row! august 47 5,431 August 1st, 2011, 08:06 PM
  The Grudge 2 (3rd Ghost House film in a row to open at #1) on F/X 10/26 + 10/27 august 23 3,318 April 5th, 2011, 05:37 PM
  Auckland Film Studio's fate not yet certain Michael 0 673 February 13th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Sam Raimi directing/producing rumor # 11 - a new "Shadow" film august 23 2,005 August 8th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  AMC Film Critic review/retrospective of Army of Darkness august 1 731 April 5th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  XWP writer Katherine Fugate's film Valentine's Day was # 1 in the nation last week! august 2 1,091 March 22nd, 2010, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Zagor
  Renee's short film, "Words Unspoken," wins award august 1 1,688 September 26th, 2009, 01:50 PM