J.K. Rowling closes deal for more Potterverse movies
Although it seems unlikely that Harry, Ron, and Hermione will be included in any new movies, J.K. Rowling has concluded a deal to make more movies in the Harry Potter universe, starting with "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," a book written by Newt Scamander and referenced in the Harry Potter books.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
Thanks for the news.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
It will be interesting to see how the Harry Potter fandom reacts to these movies. I suspect a new generation of fans will arise, carving out their own niches.
I had heard of this separately. I am amazed. This appears to be for Movie Scripts, and all will come before Harry Potter was born.

I wonder if they will ever actually make the movies?
Irene
Well, if Rowling has committed to them, it seems unlikely that they would then pull the plug...
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I have no doubt these movies will be made. I just hope they are made well.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fans are upset at Rowling badlands 1 616 August 3rd, 2020, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Rowling reveal sad truth badlands 5 798 November 27th, 2015, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Video: J.K. Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe on "Harry Potter" FilmGuy 0 608 January 25th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  J.K. Rowling's Pseudonym Sells 500 Books BookBug 5 933 July 30th, 2013, 12:42 AM
  J.K. Rowling launches new Harry Potter Website Michael 5 808 June 26th, 2011, 11:59 PM
  Telegraphs says J.K. Rowling to launch online treasure hunt with Pottermore.com Michael 0 538 June 23rd, 2011, 02:36 AM
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potterand Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 523 December 26th, 2010, 05:31 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potterand Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 434 December 25th, 2010, 11:53 PM
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potterand Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 434 December 25th, 2010, 05:14 AM
  Eclipse Eclipsed Harry Potterand Four Other Shockers From the Year in Movies! News From Yahoo! 0 496 December 25th, 2010, 12:22 AM