Watch these cool "Heineken" commercials
Heineken has made a name for itself among TV commercial fans with these great videos that tell little stories.

Watch Heineken TV commercial, "The Switch" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Heineken TV commercial, "The Switch" - 1 minute, 31 seconds

Watch Heineken TV commercial, "The Date" from YouTube

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Heineken TV commercial, "The Date" - 1 minute, 32 seconds

Watch Heineken short movie, "The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - 'Golden Age'" from YouTube

Heineken short movie, "The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - 'Golden Age'" - 3 minutes, 6 seconds
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
So as I check the forums I cannot help but notice that more people looked at the Coca-cola videos than the Heineken videos. I think these are well-made and entertaining. But maybe they have been seen more than the Coca-cola videos and so are less enticing.
The ads are interesting spectacles, but not being the hip, suave type myself, the main guys leave me cold. I liked the commercial with the walk-in Heineken closet more than these.
They can advertise Heineken as cleverly as they like, nothing can disguise the fact that it is a bland relatively tasteless lager. LOL
It probably helps that I always liked Heineken. Smile

I thought the walk-in cooler commercial was fun but it's a "punch-line" commercial whereas the ones I embedded above are "experience" commercials. Not all good "experience" commercials use music, though. When I was a kid I loved all the Keebler elf commercials for the cookies. The cookies were okay, the commercials were fun.
The best lagers are Belgian, trust me on this. I don't think they need advertising. :laugh:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tried to watch 'Jupiter Ascending' Again ... Michael 0 241 December 20th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Which is best Comedy Movies to watch in free time? geekguy1829 1 1,043 September 17th, 2019, 12:18 AM
Last Post: badlands
  Which is the best Hollywood movies to watch in my free time? geeknerd360 2 1,132 September 5th, 2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Watch these amazing music videos that tell fantasy stories FilmGuy 2 2,409 May 13th, 2019, 10:00 PM
  Andy Williams 'Music to Watch the Girls Go By' Michael 0 477 August 9th, 2018, 11:49 PM
  Why there isn't a cool time stopper movie?? 5thkind 5 967 January 11th, 2016, 07:02 AM
  Watch these Coca-Cola Happiness Factory Videos FilmGuy 1 987 September 12th, 2013, 12:46 AM
  Video: Cool short film, "Table 7" Michael 0 533 September 15th, 2011, 10:05 AM
  TOO expensive to watch 3-D movies badlands 4 1,038 June 20th, 2011, 09:23 PM
  Videos: Watch 3 trailers for "Megamind" Michael 0 614 May 21st, 2010, 12:45 AM