Video: "Treasure Planet" song, "I'm Still Here"
This song still sounds great after all these years. I played it several times tonight because it kept going through my head. Here are two video versions of it. The first is a fan-made video overlaying a long version of the song on scenes from the movie "Treasure Planet". The second is a clip of the actual sequence in the movie where the shorter version was used.

The song "I'm Still Here" was performed by the lead singer of the Goo Goo Dolls (the "Black Balloon" guys if you don't know their music).

Watch "I'm Still Here" fan video for "Treasure Planet" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Fan video. Longer version.

Watch "I'm Still Here" clip from "Treasure Planet" from YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Movie clip. Shorter version.
Writing about Science Fiction and Fantasy films.
http://www.sf-fandom.com/
I think I prefer the longer version but I'm not sure. I wanted to compile a list of videos like this with cool tracks from science fiction and fantasy movies but I couldn't find any songs that I personally liked, although there are a lot of lists of these videos out there. Everyone's preferences are a little different, obviously.
It is great song but the movie isn't very popular with audiences? Why?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
I think the movie failed because it wasn't well promoted. It was probably always seen as a "kiddie flick" although it's actually an interesting update on the old "Treasure Island" story. I honestly enjoyed it and bought the DvD, which I watch again from time to time.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Trailer for "Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves" Michael 0 110 July 28th, 2022, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Trailer for "Coco" FilmGuy 1 233 July 26th, 2022, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: Trailer for "Puss'n'Boots: The Last Wish" Michael 1 136 June 28th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Video: Trailer for "Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile" Michael 1 69 June 28th, 2022, 04:04 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Video: Trailer for independent film "Iron Sky" Michael 6 1,549 March 19th, 2022, 03:25 PM
  Video: Trailer for "The Adam Project" Michael 0 300 March 2nd, 2022, 09:10 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Avatar II" Michael 0 227 February 12th, 2022, 04:24 PM
  Video: Trailer for "Jurassic World Dominion" Michael 0 166 February 12th, 2022, 04:09 PM
  Video: Trailer for 'Dune' (Royal Houses) Michael 0 266 September 9th, 2021, 01:43 AM
  Video: Trailer for 'Matrix: Resurrections' Michael 1 316 September 9th, 2021, 01:41 AM