Sci Fi Films Wanted!
Established film distribution company is opening a new label, Fuzion Filmz that will specialize in SF films.
We have 25 years of experience distributing indie films from all over the world and know that we can help any and all indie SF film makers reach those markets they cannot do on their own.
Well established connections with Netflix, Amazon, Barnes & Nobel and complete access to national (and international) distribution network.
Please contact us if you have a SF film that needs distribution or that we can help with in self distribution.

Thanks

Mike
Fuzion Filmz
Welcome to SF-Fandom, Mike. I'll help spread the word through blogs and social media.
Michael

Thanks a million, we are really trying to get this thing moving, there have to be a lot of SF films sitting around needed quality distribution, any help you can provide would be wonderful. We have one film set for this summer, Goliad Uprising, a Big Brother/Love Story theme. I have seen the "dailies" (if that word still applies) and it looks like a winner! But now the search is one!

Mike
Just out of curiosity, would we be familiar with any other films you may have distributed, genre or not?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
august Wrote:Just out of curiosity, would we be familiar with any other films you may have distributed, genre or not?

You can see our founding line at http://www.waterbearerfilms.com
Not SF but a strong and viable genre

Mike
I have posted a few announcements. Will follow up with some more later this week. I hope we can bring you together with some independent film-makers. In fact, I sent an email to someone in the United Kingdom who had expressed an interest in finding an independent US distributor to me in December.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hanna Barbera cartoons reboots as live action films badlands 2 610 January 13th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Michael
  that time I unexpectedly met Peter from the Narnia films august 3 545 April 9th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Animated movies/ T.V series you like to see as live action films? badlands 0 371 April 5th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Lucha Libre Films Mission Team 1 3,655 September 20th, 2013, 09:04 PM
  scifi film noir films MadaBidyoni 15 2,178 March 21st, 2013, 12:27 PM
Last Post: august
  Video: Trailer for independent short film "Avarice" by Macedonia Films FilmGuy 0 1,326 January 5th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  The Wrap's Anthony Burt looks ahead to 2012 fantasy films Michael 0 486 December 22nd, 2011, 03:19 AM
  Rumor: National Geographic shutting down films operation Michael 0 436 December 22nd, 2011, 03:16 AM
  Hammer Films is moving in to Steampunk Michael 0 476 December 4th, 2011, 11:51 PM
  banned films badlands 2 683 February 11th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Last Post: EDSEL_PK